• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reg Sampradhayam /Related to death

r.balaje

My grand father passed away recently,my dad did the final rites ,my self live in separate home near to my father and mother home ,here sastrigal told 1year not to put Kolam outside on both homes ( my father house and my home also ),is that right?
But another Sastrigal said since I live in separate home ,having separate neivedhyiam and all ,only 11 days for me ,whoever is karta in his home they should not put kolam on that particular thithi day of every month,rest of days they can also put normal kolam ,and do daily Pooja,is this right?

லொவ்கிகம் should not be mixed with வைதீகம்.பேரன் வீட்ல கோலாம் போடலாம். அவன் நேரிடையாக கர்த்தா இல்ல.கர்த்தாவும் கோலம் போடலாம். மாதத்தில் ரெண்டும் நாட்கள் தவிர. சாதாரண அரிசிமாவு கோலம் போடலாம். எழ கோலம் தவிர்க்கனும் செம்மண் எடுவதும் தவிர்க்கணுமே தவிர, கோலமே போடாமே இருக்க வேண்டாம். பண்டிகைகளிலும் ஒரு வருடம் முடியும் வர, எழ கோலம் காவி எடுவது கூடாது. மற்றபடி, நித்ய படி சாதாரண அரிசி மாவு கோலம் போடலாம்
ந பா ஸா
ஸேலையூர்

Latest ads

Back