• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reg:- Formation of charitable trust for temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear brothers & sisters,
vannakkam, this is gopu from Salem, Tamilnadu. Myself & my friend jointly running a web services company. We are based on sri vaishnava community. We owe temple near by Salem. It is situated in west range borders of Yercaud hills. Around the temple various community peoples are living (appx 10k-15k). My father Mr V.Gopal is trustee of the temple. Recently we planned to form a charitable trust under temple and willing to provide food on all poojas & functions. We dont know where we start for trust formation. If any advocates or attorneys registered in our website can provide necessary details so that every one can know about it. Also its our rights. Can any one plz....

You need to go to The Registrar of Co Operative Societies in your district.

If you approach them They will guide you The Process.

Meanwhile you can Contact me if you require any Temple Construction Laborers and men for Vigraha manufacturing.

We are having Experts for all temple related works.

There is a BJP Auditor in Salem . If you need assistance regarding this I am ready to assist you.

You can reach me in my mobile : 99521-63523 and my mail id is : [email protected].

You need to go to The Registrar of Co Operative Societies in your district.

If you approach them They will guide you The Process.

Meanwhile you can Contact me if you require any Temple Construction Laborers and men for Vigraha manufacturing.

We are having Experts for all temple related works.

There is a BJP Auditor in Salem . If you need assistance regarding this I am ready to assist you.

You can reach me in my mobile : 99521-63523 and my mail id is : [email protected].

Hi Mr. Iyer,

If the temple was built and owned by your family forming the trust is quite easy and you have only to consult your Chartered Accountant and an advocate for preparing a deed. If the temple is owned by HR & CE Board you have to take their permission first which is usually not given. To circumvent the difficulty you can form a kainkarya sabha for doing kainkaryam in the temple (no permission will be needed for this) and through this vehicle do what you want to do-the feeding of people. The HR & CE Board is very possessive about their temples (including the dilapidated ones) though they do very little for the temples. They do not even bother to ensure that the daily puja is done in these temples. There are many temples which are closed down totally unattended.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back