• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Real estate tycoon and multi billionaire Donald Trump to run for US President

Status
Not open for further replies.
The race is getting colorful! Good competition to media savvy Hillary Clinton!

[h=1]Donald Trump to run for US president, vows to be 'greatest jobs president'[/h] June 16, 2015

16trump.jpg

Donald Trump is running for president. The multi-billionaire announced his presidential plans on Tuesday from his namesake tower in New York City.
Trump, 69, was introduced by his daughter Ivanka as he formally declared his 2016 intentions.
In his remarks he attacked the Obama administration on everything from immigration and terrorism to Obamacare and the job market as he promised to bring back the American dream.
He also released his financial information, revealing a net worth of $8.7billion. “I don’t need anybody’s money. It’s nice,” said Trump, adding, “I’m really rich.”
“We need somebody that literally will take this country and make it great again. We can do that,” said Trump.
“Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States, and we are going to make our country great again.”
As for what he could do for the country, Trump said he would be the ‘greatest jobs president God ever created.’
He then added; “The fact is, the American Dream is dead -- but if I win, I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before.”
He went on to attack most of the rest of the world as he bemoaned the fact that America’s leaders had let the country collapse to the level of “a third world country”. Most of his wrath was directed at Mexico, which he accused of “bringing their worst people” to America, including criminals and “rapists”.

“They’re sending us not the right people,” he said, adding: “The US has become a dumping ground for everyone else’s problems.” He said that Barack Obama, and previous administrations, had allowed Mexico, China and other countries to take American jobs and prosperity.
“China has our jobs, Mexico has our jobs,” he said. “Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the day, and the US as a country is getting weaker and weaker,” he said. “How stupid are our leaders, how stupid are our politicians to let this happen.”
While the 68-year-old real estate developer has considered running for president several times in the past, he has never officially put his hat in the ring as a Republican candidate

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/donald-trump-to-run-for-us-president/20150616.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back