• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rare Picture of Mahavishnu and Mahalakshmi

This Picture was Drawn in 1967 Based on Vishnu Sloka from Puranam of Lord Vishnu with Mahalakshmi Kanakavarshini on Garuda. In this Picture both Mahavishnu and Mahalakshmi Releasing Gold from Right Hand.

Watch Vishnu Holds Surya in Right Hand and Chandra in left Hand (which is Rarest of all)

1602817847196.png

Hi Praveen please send me this picture for me...it's really very beautiful ,I want to take print and make a photo frame to my pooja room

Hi Praveen please send me this picture for me...it's really very beautiful ,I want to take print and make a photo frame to my pooja room
Take this picture (in your mobile), to a hi-tech colour Xerox shop. They will help you to download and print to the size you want.

hi sir,

nice picture...rare too....i need this pic in my name here in the forum...please help me..
Download this picture and set it as your profile picture.
Click on your name at the top, click on your profile picture and upload it.

You can just download this picture to your phone or send it via email. Take it to the shop and they will do it for you.

Latest ads

Back