• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rape free, Murder free, Violence free, Corruption free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to say Sangom should get well when nothing's wrong with him is preposterous, to say the least.
I am sure you are quite capable of hitting new lows with each comment of yours...

Wishes do not cost money, and need not be confused with prayers. Even the prayers you see in newspapers thanking some or the other saint costs a lot. Not to be confused with wishes. I wish for a Maserati. Can be fulfilled only with human intervention, not divine prayers.
I think you should read my above post over and over again until your grey matter grasps the import. And get down from your high pedestal...

Wishing for moral virtue, good fortune, auspiciousness etc are empty ones unless there is a higher agent to fulfill them all. If one has the power and will to do it, it is a wish no more.

Dear VR ji,

Do you actually believe that only Kali Yuga is bad and all other Yugas were good?

I somehow get a feeling that humans were very much the same it is just that now cases get reported and it seem "apparently' bad.

What say you??

Dear Renu,

Good and bad always coexist but the proportion or ratio varies from Yugam to Yugam.

May be in the Satya yuga - true to it name - 99% of the people were truthful

while in Kali yuga 99% of the people may be liars.

The other two yugas will have in between proportions.

i am sure you have heard this story.

In the end of Dwaapara yuga a strange case came to the court - to be judged by Yudhistra.

A man X found a buried treasure of gold in the land he had bought from another man Y.

The present owner of the land X wanted the original owner Y to take possession of the treasure.

But Y told him," I sold the land to you and whatever comes out of it belongs to you now."

Yudhishtra postponed the judgement for the next day.

On the very next day Kali yuga began - unknown to any one and unseen by anyone.

But the case had turned through 180 degrees overnight.

Now both X and Y wanted to have the treasure for themselves and put forth their arguments

accordingly. Then everyone knew that Kali has been born. The persons were the same, The treasure

was the same and the situation was the same but their attitudes had changed due to the

ugap prabhaavam or Yuga Dharmam.

There is A thing called as yuga dharmam.

Kali yuga is what exists now and exists as it is expected to be.

If your dream is to come true we have to wait for the

Satya yuga aka Krutha yuga in the next cycle of yugas.

Put these in this way to get the correct form of Kali yuga

Free Rape, Free Murder, Free Violence and Free Corruption :bump2:

and I bet you can't describe Kali yuga briefer and better than this.
:(

We have to wait for another 4, 26, 900 years before Kaliyuga ends!

That's a hell of a time!

Moral depravity and wicked minds together!

Complete degeneration of humanity!

Sravna sir,

You have listed many "free" s in the title of this thread. But common public is only for "free (bies)". JJ invented the term "vilai illaa" for her freebies.:dizzy:

Dear Renu,

Good and bad always coexist but the proportion or ratio varies from Yugam to Yugam.

May be in the Satya yuga - true to it name - 99% of the people were truthful

while in Kali yuga 99% of the people may be liars.

The other two yugas will have in between proportions.

i am sure you have heard this story.

In the end of Dwaapara yuga a strange case came to the court - to be judged by Yudhistra.

A man X found a buried treasure of gold in the land he had bought from another man Y.

The present owner of the land X wanted the original owner Y to take possession of the treasure.

But Y told him," I sold the land to you and whatever comes out of it belongs to you now."

Yudhishtra postponed the judgement for the next day.

On the very next day Kali yuga began - unknown to any one and unseen by anyone.

But the case had turned through 180 degrees overnight.

Now both X and Y wanted to have the treasure for themselves and put forth their arguments

accordingly. Then everyone knew that Kali has been born. The persons were the same, The treasure

was the same and the situation was the same but their attitudes had changed due to the

ugap prabhaavam or Yuga Dharmam.

I heard this story in a TV program. My doubt how two people lived in one yuga carried their life into another yuga. Is it possible? What is the span of each yuga?

I heard this story in a TV program. My doubt how two people lived in one yuga carried their life into another yuga. Is it possible? What is the span of each yuga?

Yugas

There are four yugas, namely Kritha yuga, Tretha yuga, Dwapara yuga, and Kali yuga. Kali yuga spans 4,32,000 years. Dwapara yuga spans twice as of kali yuga, Tretha yuga spans thirce as of Kali yuga, and Kritha yuga spans four times as of Kali yuga.

YugaTime Period
Kritha Yuga17,28,000 years
Tretha Yuga12,96,000 years
Dwapara Yuga8,64,000 years
Kali Yuga4,32,000 years

All the four yugas combined together is called Maha Yuga. One maha yuga comprises of 43,20,000 years. 1000 maha yugas are equivalent to the day of the Brahma. Brahma's night is also of the same time. Brahma's one day is equivalent to 864,00,00,000 years. Brahma's one second is equivalent to 1,00,000 years on earth. Brahma lives like this for 100 years, and the entire life time of brahma is equivalent to one breath of Sri Maha Vishnu. When Sri Maha Vishnu exhilirates, the entire world is created, and when he annihilates the entire world is destroyed. The timespan between his exhiliration and annihilation is equivalent to 100 years for Brahma.

Kali yuga started the day Lord Krishna left for spiritual world from this material world. It was around 5100 years back, and it takes 4,26,900 more years for kaliyuga to complete. At the end of the kali yuga, when there is no dharma, Kalki will come and kill all bad people.

Source: When will Kali Yuga end?

BTW wont it boring if everyone is too good??

I surely would not want the crime rate to escalate but some amount of imperfections does add spice to life.

Imagine if the world was a Mutual Admiration Society?? Yucks!!

BTW wont it boring if everyone is too good??

I surely would not want the crime rate to escalate but some amount of imperfections does add spice to life.

Imagine if the world was a Mutual Admiration Society?? Yucks!!

Of course the world is full of imperfections. Why else do we have the law of the land?

Dear Sravna,

I asked a very learned person I know and asked him if its safe to pray like how you propose for Rape Free ,Murder Free, Violence Free,Corruption etc.

The learned person told me that its always better for prayers to focus on promoting good without the need to mention any negative act in specific.

He said that the human mind is fickle and even when hoping to pray for Rape Free.Murder Free etc we might subconsciously concentrate on the act of rape and murder itself and this might create a situation where we might need to experience it either as a victim or a criminal.He said Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati so one needs to be very careful of what we think of.

His words were very similar to Sangom ji's posting.

So Sravna I think the time tested Prayers of wishing for good for the world will suffice.

I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

Dear Sravna,

I asked a very learned person I know and asked him if its safe to pray like how you propose for Rape Free ,Murder Free, Violence Free,Corruption etc.

The learned person told me that its always better for prayers to focus on promoting good without the need to mention any negative act in specific.

He said that the human mind is fickle and even when hoping to pray for Rape Free.Murder Free etc we might subconsciously concentrate on the act of rape and murder itself and this might create a situation where we might need to experience it either as a victim or a criminal.He said Yad Bhavam Tad Bhavati so one needs to be very careful of what we think of.

His words were very similar to Sangom ji's posting.

So Sravna I think the time tested Prayers of wishing for good for the world will suffice.

I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

Why would you even think of praying for some nasty elements in say, Afghanistan or Pakistan whose sole aim is to blow up the whole world? Pray for the good of all the good elements of the world. Also exclude people of the same gender who wish to get intimate with each other.

Last edited:
Why would you even think of praying for some nasty elements in say, Afghanistan or Pakistan whose sole aim is to blow up the whole world? Pray for the good of all the good elements of the world. Also exclude people of the same gender who wish to get intimate with each other.

Ok Ash..just say some member prays for what you have just mentioned but something goes wrong during the prayer and you(Ash) gets transported to the countries you mentioned and held captive by a guy who has a same gender liking..he has strapped you with bomb vest and threatens you and says "if you do not agree I will blow you up!"

What a scene yaar..let me imagine!LOL

I would like the problems of India to vanish first. This would effectively drive home the point that spirituality can work wonders for you more than anything else and would make it stand out against the stark materialism of the west. So we will have two antithetical models and see which fares better.

Let us seriously pray for the eradication of the above problems and also for the general prosperity of India.

Yugas

There are four yugas, namely Kritha yuga, Tretha yuga, Dwapara yuga, and Kali yuga. Kali yuga spans 4,32,000 years. Dwapara yuga spans twice as of kali yuga, Tretha yuga spans thirce as of Kali yuga, and Kritha yuga spans four times as of Kali yuga.

YugaTime Period
Kritha Yuga17,28,000 years
Tretha Yuga12,96,000 years
Dwapara Yuga8,64,000 years
Kali Yuga4,32,000 years

All the four yugas combined together is called Maha Yuga. One maha yuga comprises of 43,20,000 years. 1000 maha yugas are equivalent to the day of the Brahma. Brahma's night is also of the same time. Brahma's one day is equivalent to 864,00,00,000 years. Brahma's one second is equivalent to 1,00,000 years on earth. Brahma lives like this for 100 years, and the entire life time of brahma is equivalent to one breath of Sri Maha Vishnu. When Sri Maha Vishnu exhilirates, the entire world is created, and when he annihilates the entire world is destroyed. The timespan between his exhiliration and annihilation is equivalent to 100 years for Brahma.

Kali yuga started the day Lord Krishna left for spiritual world from this material world. It was around 5100 years back, and it takes 4,26,900 more years for kaliyuga to complete. At the end of the kali yuga, when there is no dharma, Kalki will come and kill all bad people.

Source: When will Kali Yuga end?

I think the Yuga Theory probably relates to Vaishanavite Philosophy since your statement indicates only Brahma and Vishnu, leaving out Lord Shiva completely.

Does the above theory have the acceptance of all sects in Hindu Religion? Does Saivism accept this theory?

What Happens Next?

It is predicted that at the end of the Kali Yuga, Lord Shiva shall destroy the universe and all the physical body would undergo a great transformation. After such dissolution, Lord Brahma would recreate the universe and mankind will become the 'Beings of Truth' once again.

But you are right it is more specific to the epics Ramayana and Mahabharat. Also it is written with Ten avatars of Vishnu.

Last edited:
What Happens Next?

It is predicted that at the end of the Kali Yuga, Lord Shiva shall destroy the universe and all the physical body would undergo a great transformation. After such dissolution, Lord Brahma would recreate the universe and mankind will become the 'Beings of Truth' once again.

But you are right it is more specific to the epics Ramayana and Mahabharat. Also it is written with Ten avatars of Vishnu.

In Hindu Mythology, the three Gods Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva have specific roles - creation, protection and destruction of evils respectively.

But the Yuga theory involves only Brahma and Vishnu and, in fact, makes Brahma a second fiddle to Vishnu. This theory may be the brainchild of Vaishnavites and probably nothing to do with other Hindu Sects.

A Hindu Philosopher specializing in Saivism may be in a better position to explain this interesting theory.

Dear all, My analysis is If you believe in our divine Scripts, and working of 4. Hiyas, the last , current Yuga is Kaliyug now 5000 odd years only.Our Vedas have explicitly predict ed what all rule unimaginable things wold happen, including all area mentioned in this Topic. Such acts in the years to come would make us feel that'd en anyamountof prayers would not help.
Even the best adored persons fell to Rape like deeds. N.D. Tiwary , after years of refusal has accepted his Illegal act resulting in birthofaSon. If a Son wasnotborn, he would have escaped t he charges and gone scot free.

Kaliyuga will rule till intends. Lets realise the effects. we would be silent spectators.I feel that ur om unity is mostly orthodox except stray cases of debauchery,
Isuggest that , before linty sleep do Ram Ram 108 times and Prayinwardly that such grave acts ahold come to a reasonably lesser and restrict ti minimum and not touch good people, devoted to god and above all Hoest persons in the whole world
Srinivasan
La Khitai will ru
E

What Happens Next?

Dear Prasad ji,

Generation..Organization...Dissolution (G.O.D)...goes on and on in cycles like a MEGA SERIAL!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back