• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ramayanam told with words starting with 'அ' , the first letter of Tamil alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramayanam told with words starting with 'அ' , the first letter of Tamil alphabet

ஒரே எழுத்தில் ஆரம்பிக்கும் வார்த்தைகளைக் கொண்டு கதை எழுத முடியுமா?
அகரத்தில் ஓர் இராமாயணம்
இராமாயண கதை முழுதும்
'அ' என்று ஆரம்பிக்கும் வார்த்தைகளால் வடிவமைக்கப் பட்டுள்ளது.

" இதுவே தமிழின் சிறப்பு.."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
அனந்தனே
அசுரர்களை
அழித்து,
அன்பர்களுக்கு
அருள
அயோத்தி
அரசனாக
அவதரித்தான்.
அப்போது
அரிக்கு
அரணாக
அரசனின்
அம்சமாக
அனுமனும்
அவதரித்ததாக
அறிகிறோம்.
அன்று
அஞ்சனை
அவனிக்கு
அளித்த
அன்பளிப்பு
அல்லவா
அனுமன்?
அவனே
அறிவழகன்,
அன்பழகன்,
அன்பர்களை
அரவணைத்து
அருளும்
அருட்செல்வன்!
அயோத்தி
அடலேறு,
அம்மிதிலை
அரசவையில்
அரசனின்
அரியவில்லை
அடக்கி,
அன்பும்
அடக்கமும்
அங்கங்களாக
அமைந்த
அழகியை
அடைந்தான் .
அரியணையில்
அமரும்
அருகதை
அண்ணனாகிய
அனந்தராமனுக்கே!
அப்படியிருக்க
அந்தோ !
அக்கைகேயி
அசூயையால்
அயோத்தி
அரசனுக்கும்
அடங்காமல்
அநியாயமாக
அவனை
அரண்யத்துக்கு
அனுப்பினாள்.
அங்கேயும்
அபாயம்!
அரக்கர்களின்
அரசன் ,
அன்னையின்
அழகால்
அறிவிழந்து
அபலையை
அபகரித்தான்
அங்கேயும்
அபாயம்!
அரக்கர்களின்
அரசன் ,
அன்னையின்
அழகால்
அறிவிழந்து
அபலையை
அபகரித்தான்
அந்த
அடியார்களில்
அருகதையுள்ள
அன்பனை
அரசனாக
அரியணையில்
அமர்த்தினர்.
அடுத்து
அன்னைக்காக
அவ்வானரர்
அனைவரும்
அவனியில்
அங்குமிங்கும்
அலைந்தனர்,
அலசினர்.
அனுமன்,
அலைகடலை
அலட்சியமாக
அடியெடுத்து
அளந்து
அக்கரையை
அடைந்தான்.
அசோகமரத்தின்
அடியில் ,
அரக்கிகள்
அயர்ந்திருக்க
அன்னையை
அடிபணிந்து
அண்ணலின்
அடையாளமாகிய
அக்கணையாழியை
அவளிடம்
அளித்தான்
அன்னை
அனுபவித்த
அளவற்ற
அவதிகள்
அநேகமாக
அணைந்தன.
அன்னையின்
அன்பையும்
அருளாசியையும்
அக்கணமே
அடைந்தான்
அனுமன்.
அடுத்து,
அரக்கர்களை
அலறடித்து ,
அவர்களின்
அரண்களை ,
அகந்தைகளை
அடியோடு
அக்கினியால்
அழித்த
அனுமனின்
அட்டகாசம் ,
அசாத்தியமான
அதிசாகசம்.
அனந்தராமன்
அலைகடலின்
அதிபதியை
அடக்கி ,
அதிசயமான
அணையை
அமைத்து,
அக்கரையை
அடைந்தான்.
அரக்கன்
அத்தசமுகனை
அமரில்
அயனின்
அஸ்திரத்தால்
அழித்தான்.
அக்கினியில்
அயராமல்
அர்பணித்த
அன்னை
அவள்
அதி
அற்புதமாய்
அண்ணலை
அடைந்தாள்.
அன்னையுடன்
அயோத்தியை
அடைந்து
அரியணையில்
அமர்ந்து
அருளினான்
அண்ணல் .
அனந்தராமனின்
அவதார
அருங்கதை
அகரத்திலேய
அடுக்கடுக்காக
அமைந்ததும்
அனுமனின்
அருளாலே.
Relaxplzz

Source: Facebook-ரிலாக்ஸ் ப்ளீஸ்

Nice info. Reminds me of Gayathri Ramayanam (Sanskrit sloka containing just 24 verses, each one starting with a first letter of Valmiki Ramayana's 24,000 verses).
All the twenty four slokas of this stotra have been taken fromValmiki Ramayanam. They are not taken in an order but in such a way the first letters of the 24 slokas form the Gayathri mantra. It signifies that Ramayana is the essence of the entire Vedas and Sri Rama is Narayana. Listening and chanting of Sri Gayathri Ramayanm bestows peace and bliss.
http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Gayathri_Ramayanam

Nice info. Reminds me of Gayathri Ramayanam (Sanskrit sloka containing just 24 verses, each one starting with a first letter of Valmiki Ramayana's 24,000 verses). [/FONT][/COLOR]http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Gayathri_Ramayanam

Thank you Madam! Good information!

Vgane ji,

Thanks for calling me 'madam'... You sure know respect, shows you are cultured and educated, who knows how to respect women! :)

Cheers,

JR

Last edited:
Vgane ji,

Thanks for calling me 'madam'... You sure know respect, shows you are cultured and educated, who knows how to respect women! :)

Cheers,

JR

My policy is Give Respect first and then Take Respect! How good it feels!

Ofcourse, Sir! But some of us (men) in the forum do not know to reciprocate or initiate respect, that is why I'm motivated to thank you! For example, addressing a mature woman (as myself - a 43 yr old mother!) "Hey" in a public forum by an unknown, faceless stranger!

[h=3]Ramayana in One Sloka Ekasloka Ramayanam[/h]

Ramayana One Sloka or Eka Sloka Ramayanam is reading the ancient epic Ramayana in one stanza describing all the7 Kandas of Ramayana. Also known as Eka Sloki Ramayana, this sloka says the story of Ramayan in short. It is believed that reading this single sloka on Ramayan with devotion is equal to reading the whole book.

Eka Sloki Ramayana Lyrics

Poorvam Rama Thapovanadhi Gamanam
Hatva Mrigam Kanchanam
Vaidehi Haranam, Jataayu Maranam
Sugreeva Sambhashanam
Bali Nigrahanam, Samudra Tharanam
Lankapuri Dahanam,
Paschath Ravana Kumbhakarna Madanam
Ethat Ithi Ramayanam

Explanation Of Eka Sloka Ramayana in English

Once Lord Rama went to forest, He chased the deer, Sitha was kidnapped, Jatayu was killed, There were talks with Sugreeva, Bali was killed, The sea was crossed, Lanka was burnt, And later Ravana and Kumbha Karna were also killed. This in short is the story of Ramayanam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back