• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rajya Sabha Chairman to train MPs on Subramanian Swamy’s acronyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one!!

Rajya Sabha Chairman to train MPs on Subramanian Swamy’s acronyms ahead of latter’s nomination

Posted on April 22, 2016 by Ashwin Kumar

As senior BJP leader and anti-corruption crusader Dr. Subramanian Swamy is all set to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha, the chairman of the house of elders and vice-president Hamid Ansari has convened a special session for the members, to provide them a comprehensive training session on all the former’s acronyms.

“As Dr. Swamy is being nominated to this august house, the honorable members of the house would do well to get a good grip on all his acronyms. In the days to come, this house is likely to witness frequent utterances of TDK, CRT, PT, Shree 420, PC, BC, Madison Sq Dada / Ruffian, Elis, Porkis and what not. In order to ensure that the house functions smoothly and no member remains puzzled due to lack of comprehension of these acronyms, I call upon the honorable members of the house to attend a special training session on these acronyms, in order to be well-prepared for the upcoming session,” the Chairman’s statement read.
While many MPs aren’t sure yet about whether they would be attending the session or not, BJP spokesperson Ram Madhav said that he, for one, would be closely tracking the attendance of Ansari himself. Meanwhile, Dr. Swamy has personally expressed his delight over the session. “I eagerly look forward to the session and before going into my acronyms, I’ve to educate folks like Ghulam Nabi Azad on the expansions of RSS and ISIS, since he thinks they’re the same. Also, I’ve to make him accept his Hindu ancestry, but I’ll save that for another day. Anyway, there’s lot of work to be done, but I’m gung ho about it,” Dr. Swamy said.
The BJP showered praise on the former Harvard professor, terming his acronyms an innovative strategy to reduce debate time. “As it is, Rajya Sabha sessions do not go on for more than 5 minutes before they get adjourned. So in such a short span of time, if a member has to convey his point, it has to be as concise as possible. And what better way than Dr. Swamy’s acronyms to achieve that!” BJP president Amit Shah told The UnReal Times, before heading back to his CCTV control room.
Meanwhile, PM Narendra Modi has already exhibited his likeliness to ace the training session. “SWAMY, after all, means Sonia Will Appear Mad Yaar” the PM smiled.

http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2016/...-swamys-acronyms-ahead-of-latters-nomination/

That is a good one from "Unrealtimes". However we can expect a lot of noice and laughter in Rajya Sabha after Dr. Swami's induction as a member.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back