• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Questions regarding Karma Rituals

Ram_s_2000

Hello,
My mother passed away in Dec 2018 and I did the karma daily from 3rd to 13th day. I now have the below questions:
1. Should Maasikam be done with homam and food to Brahmins or Hiranya Shraddham is ok? (I am asking since I don't have the manpower resources to cook at home)
2. If I miss a particular Maasikam due to reasons beyond my control can this be clubbed with the next Maasikam?
3. Is there a place in Bangalore where we can go and do Maasikam and also get food cooked for the Vaadhyaars?

4. Should Una Maasyam be done with homam and food to Brahmins or Hiranya Shraddham is ok? (I am asking since I don't have the manpower resources to cook at home)
5. If I miss a particular Una Maasyam due to reasons beyond my control can this be clubbed with the next Maasikam or Una Maasyam?

6. Shrodha kumbham will not need homam and food to brahmins. Right?
7. If I miss a particular Shrodha Kumbam due to reasons beyond my control can this be clubbed with the next Shrodha Kumbam?

Regards,
Ram

sir, you have to do masikam with homam. If you miss a particular masyam it can be clubbed with the next masyam date additionally with two vadhyaars. I do not know about bangalore. in chennai many places are here. una masikam must be done with homam and food. and cannot be clubbed . once not done is lost.

no homam for soda kumpam and food for one brahmin is a must. As per our sastras sodakumpam must be done daily. for one year. We are doing monthly once now-a-days. .please contact www. sakalapuja.com.

sir, Requested one of the old member of this forum Mrs. kalasrinivasan who is now in bangalore , gave me this address. In Malleswaram 16th cross vaideeka dharma sahaya sabha phoneno._ 080-23342170. for doing masyam with meals.

Latest ads

Back