• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puja at Thirunallar for Shani Dasa Shani Bhukti and 7 1/2 shani

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Swati nakshatram and Thula raasi. My birth details are

Name: Usha Ramana
DOB: 21st October 1979
Place of Birth: Bangalore
Time of Birth: 15:55 (3:55pm)

I am currently completely under the grip of Lord Shani. I have Shani dasa, shani bhukti and 7 1/2 shani. I could not visit Thirunallar temple personally as I have two children but I got a homa done through the website thirunallr.org

I have found that after doing this homa my business has improved. I have had the blessings of God regarding my finances. However I am undergoing a lot of trouble as my husband is transferred to another city. In general things are moving very slowly and my children both fell seriously ill. Can someone please let me know the outcome for this period?

My mental state has improved after I got the homa performed.

Your lagnam is kumbam. lord of kumbam is sani. now lagnaathipathi dasa started. sani is aspecting 7th paarvai the laqgnam. so the internal is strength is more for the lagnam. sani is aspecting his own house. Then you cannot be under the grip of sani.for your whole life time sani as lagnathipathy only can do good.

In the kalathra sthaanam (7th place) sani,guru and rahu are there. sani is aspecting sukran. so there will be there will be transfer for your husband. Which is your kula deivam/ are you going to kula deivam temple every year. kaala sarpa dosham is there. if you can do sarpa bali pooja only once it is enough. for rahu and kethu.

Blessings of mahaankal like raghvendra willgive some improvement. you may do ragavendrqar pooja on thursdays.which is enough.

Your lagnam is kumbam. lord of kumbam is sani. now lagnaathipathi dasa started. sani is aspecting 7th paarvai the laqgnam. so the internal is strength is more for the lagnam. sani is aspecting his own house. Then you cannot be under the grip of sani.for your whole life time sani as lagnathipathy only can do good.

In the kalathra sthaanam (7th place) sani,guru and rahu are there. sani is aspecting sukran. so there will be there will be transfer for your husband. Which is your kula deivam/ are you going to kula deivam temple every year. kaala sarpa dosham is there. if you can do sarpa bali pooja only once it is enough. for rahu and kethu.

Blessings of mahaankal like raghvendra willgive some improvement. you may do ragavendrqar pooja on thursdays.which is enough.
dear sir !
namaskaram. you have affirmed the saying that the saturn will not do much harm to kumba laganam as well as for thula rasi also since sani is lord of makara/kumba 7 thula being the utcha stanam .kindly clarify on what kizhami (varam )we have to pray to sani. all are praying on saturdays . one astrologer was telling to pray on day in which sani is placed .(if sani in mesa rasi -pray on tuesday ).is it correct ?
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back