• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

printing your currency to prosperity

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

folks,

i wonder who will have the last laugh re u.s.'s trillions of debt.

the debt was built up by freespending, on the back of the sweat of primarily the chinese labourer, for whom the promise of a better day for his child was given, in return, for the pittance of wages and concentration camplike work conditions..

i have always felt that there is no political will in the u.s. to repay the debts - for that to happen, the rich have to be taxed more (no chance as it is these who fund the politicians), cut their military ( :) ) or their social spending on medical care for the elderly & the poor (fat chance).

so, the u.s. borrowed and borrowed, and the chinese sold more and more. when the u.s had no more money, the chinese, bought the u.s. debt and continue to do so.

how it will all end?

here is an interesting article for your fun reading. enjoy

Forbes' Richard Lehmann: Dumping Debt on the Next Generation is Fine | Benzinga.com

ps: as one living in canada, we have as a country very warm feelings for the u.s. which i too share. but, having a fondness for somebody, i think, should not make one shy of some black humour thoughts at the sight of one upmanships. maybe i will shed a tear for the chinese labourer.

though i think, the chinese are looking for ways out, including reducing their dependency on the u.s. markets. let us see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back