• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Prince Charles cured of corona virus through Ayurveda, homoeopathy:

drsundaram

Prince Charles cured of coronavirus through Ayurveda, homoeopathy: AYUSH Minister

if this is true and correct why not that bangalore resort apply this treatment methodology to all who are afffected , first in india and to all . They can partner and co work with all hospitals and doctors in curing thi..s why can't they do it? why only to Prince charles?? In fact the Union Govt should insist that Dr Isaac to start treating en masse. Nice opportunity for SOUKYA also to become polular and well respected. if they stop with Prince, then everthing of this subject is in a mystery...

Last edited:
‘Incorrect info’: Spokesperson of Prince Charles on ayurveda treatment

In a telephone call from Bengaluru, Isaac Mathai confirmed that the British royal and his wife are his “patients”. The website of his ayurveda resort, too, carries a video message from Prince Charles prominently on its landing page. But Mathai refused to “confirm or deny” Naik’s remarks, citing “patient confidentiality”.

“Since Prince Charles is a patient of mine, I won’t be able to talk about him in any public forum. He stayed here some months ago; I met him in London last month, but I cannot disclose what I prescribed to him,” Mathai said, adding that he has been prescribing the same medicine against “any viral condition with flu-like symptoms” to thousands of patients, but that he had “not treated a Covid-19 patient as of now”.

Asked by HT to comment on whether Prince Charles’s recovery from Covid-19 was aided by advice from an ayurveda practitioner in Bengaluru, a spokesperson for the Prince of Wales in London said:
“This information is incorrect. The Prince of Wales followed the medical advice of the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK and nothing more.”

Prince Charles has opened up what it was like to have coronavirus admitting he was lucky to have "relatively mild symptoms".

The 71-year-old royal - who is heir to the British throne after his mother Queen Elizabeth II - tested positive for the potentially deadly respiratory illness In March, but after seven days in isolation he made a recovery from the respiratory illness.

Charles has now recorded a video message in his role as the Patron of AGE UK to share his experience of the disease and sending his support to all the older citizens in the UK who are following the lockdown rules set out by the British government to stop the spread of coronavirus - also known as COVID-19.

He said: "Having recently gone through the process of contracting this coronavirus - luckily with relatively mild symptoms - I now find myself on the other side of the illness, but still in no less a state of social distance and general isolation.

"As we are all learning, this is a strange, frustrating and often distressing experience when the presence of family and friends is no longer possible and the normal structures of life are suddenly removed.

Charles also used his message to thank the efforts of the doctors and nurses of the NHS who are battling coronavirus on the front line, describing them all as "marvellous people" with "extraordinary skills".

No mention of AYURVEDA.

Prince Charles has opened up what it was like to have coronavirus admitting he was lucky to have "relatively mild symptoms".

The 71-year-old royal - who is heir to the British throne after his mother Queen Elizabeth II - tested positive for the potentially deadly respiratory illness In March, but after seven days in isolation he made a recovery from the respiratory illness.

Charles has now recorded a video message in his role as the Patron of AGE UK to share his experience of the disease and sending his support to all the older citizens in the UK who are following the lockdown rules set out by the British government to stop the spread of coronavirus - also known as COVID-19.

He said: "Having recently gone through the process of contracting this coronavirus - luckily with relatively mild symptoms - I now find myself on the other side of the illness, but still in no less a state of social distance and general isolation.

"As we are all learning, this is a strange, frustrating and often distressing experience when the presence of family and friends is no longer possible and the normal structures of life are suddenly removed.

Charles also used his message to thank the efforts of the doctors and nurses of the NHS who are battling coronavirus on the front line, describing them all as "marvellous people" with "extraordinary skills".

No mention of AYURVEDA.

how union health minister of india concurrs about Prince treated by Dr mathai

even
Sir,
I have no argument with your post, but the OP you quoted was incorrect.
I have no faith in claims by politicians. Even if it is Modi or Trump.
Even if u have an argument with me that is not at all an issue to me .
but i am only wondering how come a central minister make a statement which is of a high profile l person without a truth in it .. whom to believe in these days ? You may have a bench mark w r t Modi or Trump but none can never the ultimate but for the Supreme Power within each one of us . REgards

Prince Charles cured of coronavirus through Ayurveda, homoeopathy: AYUSH Minister

if this is true and correct why not that bangalore resort apply this treatment methodology to all who are afffected , first in india and to all . They can partner and co work with all hospitals and doctors in curing thi..s why can't they do it? why only to Prince charles?? In fact the Union Govt should insist that Dr Isaac to start treating en masse. Nice opportunity for SOUKYA also to become polular and well respected. if they stop with Prince, then everthing of this subject is in a mystery...
Incorrect news. He has been in the resort for healing and treatment and they have a combination of Ayurveda and Homeo medicines used as prophylactic. (they give this to many patients). The ministry of Health and Ayush have distanced themselves from this claim. There is nothing as such as a treatment for Corona. For moderate to mild symptioms people have good cured as the viral load has gone done and they have developed immunity. There are NO clinical trials to prove that Homeo and ayurcveda can cure corona. Arsenic alb a Homeo drug is very good for food poisoning and pneumonia (Queen Mother always carries this in kit i read) but the pneumonia from Corona destroys you in a few hours. (today two patients from TN who were in quarantine died within a few hours of being taken to Hospital). Corona doesn't give us time. Pl see the video released by Harvard as to how a Corona patient's lungs look like.

Latest ads

Back