• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Predominance of Brahmin community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be PROUD ABOUT BEING A BRAHMIN,,,* The team of Brahmin empire has worked tremendously in 2 months and hard work has tried to know the Brahmin population from all the states of India, according to which the list has been prepared. It is expected that Brahmin should recognize his power and work together united ... !!! *

* (1) Jammu Kashmir: 2 lakh + 4 lakhs displaced *
* (2) Punjab: 9 lakh Brahmins *
* (3) Haryana: 14 lakh Brahmins *
* (4) Rajasthan: 78 lakh Brahmins *
* (5) Gujarat: 60 lakh Brahmins *
* (6) Maharashtra: 45 lakh Brahmins *
* (7) Goa: 5 lakh Brahmins *
* (8) Karnataka: 45 lakhs Brahmins *
* (9) Kerala: 12 lakh Brahmins *
* (10) Tamilnadu: 36 lakh Brahmins *
* (11) Andhra Pradesh: 24 lakh Brahmins *
* (12) Chhattisgarh: 24 lakh Brahmins *
* (13) Orissa: 37 lakh Brahmins *
* (14) Jharkhand: 12 lakh Brahmins *
* (15) Bihar: 9 million Brahmins *
* (16) West Bengal: 18 lakh Brahmins *
* (17) Madhya Pradesh: 42 lakhs Brahmins *
* (18) Uttar Pradesh: 20 million Brahmins *
* (19) Uttarakhand: 20 lakh Brahmins *
* (20) Himachal: 45 lakh Brahmins *
* (21) Sikkim: 1 lakh Brahmin *
* (22) Assam: 10 lakh Brahmins *
* (23) Mizoram: 1.5 lakhs Brahmins *
* (24) Arunachal: 1 lakh Brahmin *
* (25) Nagaland: 2 lakh Brahmins *
* (26) Manipur: 7 lakh Brahmins *
* (27) Meghalaya: 9 lakh Brahmins *
* (28) Tripura: 2 lakh Brahmins *
* Most Brahmin occupied state: = Uttar Pradesh *
* The lowest Brahmin occupied state: = Sikkim *
* Most Brahmin Political Dominance: West Bengal *
* Most Brahmin State: 20% of Brahmins in Uttarakhand *
* Highly literate Brahmin states: = Kerala and Himachal brahmin = Assam
* in the best economic condition
* The highest Brahmin chief minister: = Rajasthan *
* Most Brahmin MLAs: = Uttar Pradesh *
* Brahmin in India Lok Sabha: = 48% *
* Brahmin in the Rajya Sabha of India: = 36% *
* Brahmin governor in India: = 50% *
* Brahmin cabinet secretary in India: = 33% *
* Brahmin in the Minister of Secretary in India: = 54% *
* Additional Secretary Brahmin in India: = 62% *
* Personal Secretary Brahmin in India: = 70% *
* Brahmin Vice Chancellor in University: = 51% *
* Brahmin Judge in Supreme Court: = 56% *
* Brahmin judge in High Court: = 40% *
* Indian Ambassador Brahmin: = 41% *
* Public Undertaking Brahmin = Central: 57% = State: 82% *
* Brahmin in Bank: = 57% *
* Brahmin in airlines: = 61% *
* IAS Brahmin: = 72% *
* IPS Brahmin: = 61% *
* TV artist and Bollywood: = 83% *
* CBI Custom Brahmin: = 72% *
* There is some thing in the Brahmins in which all bow down and bow down. Hastiness does not fade, we should get the head of the Brahmins whether it is ... !!!

??
Make this message a tsunami and send it to every Brahmin who has a mobile !

Ref:: from an authentic mail

Be PROUD ABOUT BEING A BRAHMIN,,,* The team of Brahmin empire has worked tremendously in 2 months and hard work has tried to know the Brahmin population from all the states of India, according to which the list has been prepared. It is expected that Brahmin should recognize his power and work together united ... !!! *

* (1) Jammu Kashmir: 2 lakh + 4 lakhs displaced *
* (2) Punjab: 9 lakh Brahmins *
* (3) Haryana: 14 lakh Brahmins *
* (4) Rajasthan: 78 lakh Brahmins *
* (5) Gujarat: 60 lakh Brahmins *
* (6) Maharashtra: 45 lakh Brahmins *
* (7) Goa: 5 lakh Brahmins *
* (8) Karnataka: 45 lakhs Brahmins *
* (9) Kerala: 12 lakh Brahmins *
* (10) Tamilnadu: 36 lakh Brahmins *
* (11) Andhra Pradesh: 24 lakh Brahmins *
* (12) Chhattisgarh: 24 lakh Brahmins *
* (13) Orissa: 37 lakh Brahmins *
* (14) Jharkhand: 12 lakh Brahmins *
* (15) Bihar: 9 million Brahmins *
* (16) West Bengal: 18 lakh Brahmins *
* (17) Madhya Pradesh: 42 lakhs Brahmins *
* (18) Uttar Pradesh: 20 million Brahmins *
* (19) Uttarakhand: 20 lakh Brahmins *
* (20) Himachal: 45 lakh Brahmins *
* (21) Sikkim: 1 lakh Brahmin *
* (22) Assam: 10 lakh Brahmins *
* (23) Mizoram: 1.5 lakhs Brahmins *
* (24) Arunachal: 1 lakh Brahmin *
* (25) Nagaland: 2 lakh Brahmins *
* (26) Manipur: 7 lakh Brahmins *
* (27) Meghalaya: 9 lakh Brahmins *
* (28) Tripura: 2 lakh Brahmins *
* Most Brahmin occupied state: = Uttar Pradesh *
* The lowest Brahmin occupied state: = Sikkim *
* Most Brahmin Political Dominance: West Bengal *
* Most Brahmin State: 20% of Brahmins in Uttarakhand *
* Highly literate Brahmin states: = Kerala and Himachal brahmin = Assam
* in the best economic condition
* The highest Brahmin chief minister: = Rajasthan *
* Most Brahmin MLAs: = Uttar Pradesh *
* Brahmin in India Lok Sabha: = 48% *
* Brahmin in the Rajya Sabha of India: = 36% *
* Brahmin governor in India: = 50% *
* Brahmin cabinet secretary in India: = 33% *
* Brahmin in the Minister of Secretary in India: = 54% *
* Additional Secretary Brahmin in India: = 62% *
* Personal Secretary Brahmin in India: = 70% *
* Brahmin Vice Chancellor in University: = 51% *
* Brahmin Judge in Supreme Court: = 56% *
* Brahmin judge in High Court: = 40% *
* Indian Ambassador Brahmin: = 41% *
* Public Undertaking Brahmin = Central: 57% = State: 82% *
* Brahmin in Bank: = 57% *
* Brahmin in airlines: = 61% *
* IAS Brahmin: = 72% *
* IPS Brahmin: = 61% *
* TV artist and Bollywood: = 83% *
* CBI Custom Brahmin: = 72% *
* There is some thing in the Brahmins in which all bow down and bow down. Hastiness does not fade, we should get the head of the Brahmins whether it is ... !!!

??
Make this message a tsunami and send it to every Brahmin who has a mobile !

Ref:: from an authentic mail
Sir, did you ever think that why Brahmin become predominant in most areas?!

Quote: All the Aggarwals, Kejriwals, Jhunjhunwalas, Tibrewalas etc. are Brahmins ....Unquote

There are Banias & are are not Brahmins...They are very intelligent and Business runs in their veins...They will easily trounce the North Indian Brahmin amd will give Tamil Brahmins a run for their money...We can learn a lot from them!!
Thanks. I stand corrected. It so happened in Class IV, one of my best friends, Arvind Jhunjhunwala, insisted that I go home with him after school. He told me that I could call my Mom and tell her that I would be coming a bit late. He also promised that he would have their driver drop me home. Fortunately, we had a phone and my mother consented. I was, of course, hungry but viewed with trepidation a plate of goodies placed before me. His mother noticed my hesitation and enquired the reason. I told her that I was a vegetarian. She assured me that they were vegetarians and I presumed they were Brahmins. This misconception continued till you confirmed they were Banias. Thanks once again.

Thanks. I stand corrected. It so happened in Class IV, one of my best friends, Arvind Jhunjhunwala, insisted that I go home with him after school. He told me that I could call my Mom and tell her that I would be coming a bit late. He also promised that he would have their driver drop me home. Fortunately, we had a phone and my mother consented. I was, of course, hungry but viewed with trepidation a plate of goodies placed before me. His mother noticed my hesitation and enquired the reason. I told her that I was a vegetarian. She assured me that they were vegetarians and I presumed they were Brahmins. This misconception continued till you confirmed they were Banias. Thanks once again.
There are other communities that follow Vegetarianism.
Jains, Many Buddhists, Vaisnava, Many Baniyas are vegetarians.

Saraswat Brahmins and Bengali Brahmins eat fish.

The vegetarian Bengali Brahmin will consume meat when it comes from the temple as Prashad [a religious offering].

They will cook it without onion and garlic, and it is called ‘vegetarian mutton'.

Be PROUD ABOUT BEING A BRAHMIN,,, It is expected that Brahmin should recognize his power and work together united ... !!! *

It is easy to post such forwarding messages in this Forum.

But bringing all Brahmins together united....???

It is not certainly possible.

This is the flip side of Brahmins...we have various sub-castes and we have no unity among us.

And we do crib now and then how we are helpless.

We do feel the need for a powerful body to represent our grievances and get them redressed.

We keep talking .. but of course, now.. there are bright chances of our coming together and forming a strong body and to fight against injustice being done to us.

Let us be optimistic.

There are other communities that follow Vegetarianism.
Jains, Many Buddhists, Vaisnava, Many Baniyas are vegetarians.

Saraswat Brahmins and Bengali Brahmins eat fish.

The vegetarian Bengali Brahmin will consume meat when it comes from the temple as Prashad [a religious offering].

They will cook it without onion and garlic, and it is called ‘vegetarian mutton'.
There are 108 Sakthi Peethas. Out of this 4 are known as the ancient Sakthi Peethas. These are Devi Tara Tarani near Brahmapur in Odissa, Devi Kali in Kalighat in Kolkata (Calcutta, West Bengal), Devi Kamakhya near Guwahati (Assam) and Devi Bimala in Jagannath Temple, Puri (Odissa). Of course, I have been to all of them.

Having been fortunate enough to stay at a distance of fewer than 2 kms from the Kali Temple at Kalighat for nearly half a century, I am well acquainted with both Bengali customs and their traditional Poojas at the Kalighat Temple. Two goats are sacrificed by the Temple Authorities every Saturday. Devotees also offer goats for sacrifice. The sacrificial place is at a distance of 50 feet from the Sanctum Sanctorum in full view of the Goddess. The meat from the goats which are sacrificed is sold by the temple authorities in raw form, never cooked. Meat, either in raw or cooked form, is never taken inside the sanctum sanctorum. At least, this is the custom in the Kali Temple at Kalighat.

The Bengali Brahmins take fish on a daily basis, but not duck, chicken and mutton. The kitchen, the stove and the utensils for cooking duck, chicken and mutton are separate - at least it was in those days. Except for fish, the other non-vegetarian dishes are considered impure and never taken on auspicious or festival days like Janmashtami, Ekadasi, Amavasya or Poornima days. The older generation from West Bengal also never carry leather items like wallets and belts inside the temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back