• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Praveen is partcipating in - "Chennai Speaks" - Watch this Sunday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praveen is participating in a flagship programme called "Chennai Speaks" where there will be a panel of 4-5 members who talk on various topics.
The show airs on Sunday 12pm on NDTV Hindu channel.:first:

I think it is visible only in Chennai! So Chennaites, Don't miss it!
If possible, please record and upload in YouTube for the members.

One more good news!

His interview has just been published in a website that provides research, training and educational services exclusively for the publishing industry. His is the first interview to be published in this series.
Here's the link to his interview - Blogging for Profit: Turning a Passion into Profit:clap2:

Pranams,
Sriram Sivaraman

Thank you Sriramji :)

As to the NDTV, i am not yet sure about where i will be, but i am in the show (confimed by ndtv today evening).

And for those who haven't seen me in person, thats the real me in the interview ;)

Best of luck, Praveen.

As the said channel is beamed only in Chennai city, please upload the highlights of the programme in our forum, for the sake of unfortunate persons like me.

Love,
pannvalan

yes, i saw the "blogging for profit'. the Other<< ndtv Hindu >> may be recorded and sent to othere if possible. Good luck and best wishes

btw, who is Mr.Praveen....
Just to know... out of curiosity...???

Dear Guruji:

Who is Mr. Praveen? That is like asking "who is Rajnikanth?" !!!! I am just kidding!!!!

Praveen is the founder and organizer of tamilbrahmins.com; he also maintains the servers and all the techie stuff that goes with it.

btw, who is Mr.Praveen....
Just to know... out of curiosity...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back