• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

There are two ways of acquiring power. One is conquering the external world, This is done by physical and mental force . If you are in control of the external world you can generally make your wishes come true by the power you wield.

There is another route for power which is conquering the desire of the external world. This is done by the spiritual force.

The latter is more powerful because external mental forces cannot have any impact on your mind. Similar to the physical and mental power, spiritual power should make it possible for your wishes to come true and it would seem logical that such power should also possibly make your body immune to physical forces. It can become like a brahmadanda taking on all the astras.

The one who has the maximum appetite for the external world has zero inner power and the one who has zero appetite for the external world has the maximum inner power.

Each instance you exercise self control the inner power is increased and each time you lose self control your inner power is being diminished.

Last edited:
Good topic. I am not sure if many members here understand that you are talking about real things and not something imaginary. They will probably like proof that there is inner power. Incidents from the lives of our saints and rishis dont satisfy them.

I remember the story of Vishwamitra who tried to attack vasistha and had to take a beating because vasistha exhibited spiritual power, whereas vishwamitra had the desire to control the world. I also recollect how because of the cravings for external manifestations like apsaras vishwamitra had to continuously loose power till he finally controlled his desires

Good topic. I am not sure if many members here understand that you are talking about real things and not something imaginary. They will probably like proof that there is inner power. Incidents from the lives of our saints and rishis dont satisfy them.

I remember the story of Vishwamitra who tried to attack vasistha and had to take a beating because vasistha exhibited spiritual power, whereas vishwamitra had the desire to control the world. I also recollect how because of the cravings for external manifestations like apsaras vishwamitra had to continuously loose power till he finally controlled his desires

There is something beyond what is perceivable by the senses that is part of a person.The argument though not a proof goes like this:

Let us say that there is a natural physical connection, between A and B and let us say that the mass of A is 1 unit and the mass of B is 2 units. When they get connected the sum of the masses should be 3 units. Since the bonding between them represents some energy which is equivalent to mass, the total mass would be greater than 3 units , let us say it is 3.5 units. However, because of the naturally occurring bonding there is some overall synergy and the excess energy is compensated by overall reduction in mass. Let us say it reduces to 3.3 units.

Naturally occurring bonding has the effect of both increasing and decreasing the mass, the former because of the physical contribution and the latter because of spiritual contribution. Thus as long as the union results in effective increase in total mass, the resulting entity grows and remains physical.

However because of highly harmonious unions , just like in our brain, the overall synergy is very high, the resulting mass being much less than the sum of the constituents, that's when consciousness and intelligence or the mind begins to emerge. I would say that when the synergy is really high, spiritual energy begins to form.

Till you have reached the formation of the spiritual energy, your thinking tends to be oriented towards self or is on the physical-mental side of the divide. These people by nature are not spiritual and CANNOT be made spiritual because of that nature. However there are others who are spiritually disposed but because of the effect of the environment do not display spiritual tendencies. These people with effort will regain their spirituality.

Last edited:
It something good
power is something within our
the natural of mind
it combine negative side and positive side of brain
if we able to block the negative side more power will come

power of thinking positive makes our life more sucess
power of receiving ideas or comments from others without anger make our life calm
power of divine makes our life meaningfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back