• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Positive contributions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Please post any positive and uplifting contributions by TB's to a large number of Tamil and/ or Brahmins and/or, and/or Indians, and/or Humanity, and/or world, and/or the universe in a community setting.

Preferably in modern times and not very well know (CV Ramans etc).

Had enough negative comments on this site, let us hear for the positives. There must be some, think hard, may be you can find it. LOL:cheer2:

OOPS my mistake the spelling mistake in title it should read "only" and not "on;y".

Last edited:
Please post any positive contributions by TB's to Tamil, Brahmins, Indians, Humanity, world, or the universe in a community setting.

Preferably in modern times and not very well know (CV Ramans etc).

Had enough negative comments on this site, let us hear for the positives. There must be some, think hard, may be you can find it. LOL:cheer2:

OOPS my mistake the spelling mistake in title it should read "only" and not "on;y".

You know dear..what is positive to you and me might be negative to some and what is negative to you and me might be positive to some.

So bro..you are going to get "screwed"by some soon very soon.LOL!!

You know dear..what is positive to you and me might be negative to some and what is negative to you and me might be positive to some.

Should I leave now, or wait to be fired?

Last edited:

hi renu
somebody loose is somebody's gain......he will be screwed very soon..........lol

regards
tbs

Should I leave now, or wait to be fired?
hi prasad,
if u want to continue here.....u need hard skin here...........means' THOLI KATTI'....then only u can survive here...its my experiences here..............lol

regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back