• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Poorest Old Couple Can be Protected with Shelter and Job ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunjuppu ji,
Un employed but educated,or
purely uneducated,
aged but left un cared by children, anybody can contact me.

I am ready to arrange Shelter along with salary and assure them a well protected job for them.

sankar,

i just spoke to my aunt in chennai, who is into social service.

you would think that people would jump at the offer? we have to guess again.

first, tough to get couples. usually it is the woman who is the survivor or abandoned. not many men who are indigent.

there are homes in chennai, where the women enjoy each other's company, food at the ring of a bell and excellent medical care. to leave this, for the loneliness of a big house,may be an issue.

it may be easier to get someone from bangalore. chennai people may not be willing to move to bangalore. apparently even beggars can be choosers under some circumstances.

my aunt will check around and let me know. which i will pass on.

thank you.

Ji Thank You for your responses.

As I told you already It is a Crorepathy's House.T.Vijayakumar Reddy is The President of Vishwa Hindu Parishat in Bangalore.The people are needed for his house as well as his brother's house.

All of them are very kind natured and God Fearing People.

As you told Beggars cant even touch the main gate of The Massive Bungalow of about 12 acres in Heart of Bangalore City.

They Trust only Tamil People.

Mr. T.S. Sir:

It is a very noble gesture on your part to help the community.

Good luck in finding a good and deserving couple.

Please keep us posted..God bless

Dear Sri T.S.S.,
Indeed it is a great service. Let us try to help both Sri Reddy and the needy Couple.
Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
B,

the ball is in your court now. b'lore and b'manian.. rhymes :)

i dont know why the reddy bros are specific about the need to help tambrams. personally, i dont question any need to help, for there are enough needy in india in all creeds, except perhaps the parsis.

do you think you might be able to find poor tambram couples who would satisfy the reddy bros to do good?

sincerely..

ps. my aunt in chennai, really into social service, was not all optimistic finding folks from chennai to ship to b'lore. which (seriously) makes me suspect that there are two types of indigents - the well connected ones who are into publicity, and the ignored garbaged ones, difficult to get hold. sad, that even among poor, we are stratified !!

The Word Reddy Brothers became Very Famous because of BJP in Karnataka.

Just as The Congress expect,it cant do any thing by Defaming Reddy Brothers.

In fact Cong. is doing a Free Propaganda for us ( BJP).

This Shri T.Vijayakumar Reddy and his brother Shri.T.Muralidhar Reddy (Sons of Shri.H.Tippa Reddy) are very close to me. HSR lay out is very Famous in Bangalore.That is H.Sandeep Reddy is the Younger brother of H.Tippa Reddy.

Today I am leaving for B'Lore by 5 pm special Train and from Tomorrow onwards I will be in Bangalore for about 10 to 15 days in continuation with the construction of Swamy Kasi Viswanath Temple at Kaadugudi near White Field Bangalore.

My Karnataka Mobile no is : 99866- 01337. Any body interested can contact me in that no as long as I am available in Bangalore.

Last edited:
B,

the ball is in your court now. b'lore and b'manian.. rhymes :)

i dont know why the reddy bros are specific about the need to help tambrams. personally, i dont question any need to help, for there are enough needy in india in all creeds, except perhaps the parsis.

do you think you might be able to find poor tambram couples who would satisfy the reddy bros to do good?

sincerely..

ps. my aunt in chennai, really into social service, was not all optimistic finding folks from chennai to ship to b'lore. which (seriously) makes me suspect that there are two types of indigents - the well connected ones who are into publicity, and the ignored garbaged ones, difficult to get hold. sad, that even among poor, we are stratified !!

Dear Sri Kunjuppu,

Though I would like to help the needy, I do not know any such couple, Brahmin or others as of now.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back