• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pooja for my kid on Vijayadasami

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All Namaskaram,

We would like to send our kid to School from coming June 2012, before that on coming Vijayadasami we would like to
perform pooja that we normally do before sending to schools.

Can some one tell us what is the name of the Pooja and how this can be performed?

Can we perform this only on Vijayadasami or before she goes to school?

Can some one please advice us

Thanks for your advice in advance.

This Occasion is known as Vidhyarambam.

You consult the Nearest Sastrigal and he will perform the necessary poojas for this.

As your place of Stay is not Known I am unable to assist you.

I can assist you on this only if you are residing in Madurai,Bangalore Chennai,Tanjore or Tirunelveli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back