• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

pitru shraddam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reside in Hyderabad and I am on a trip to Tirunelveli for Chitra pournami function.On return from Tirunelveli to Hyderabad I am at Chennai on 1st May 2018 on which day my fathers annual thithi is falling.I would like to perform the shraddam at Chennai.my wife is also along with me.Any place where I can perform the ceremony comfortably.

sir, there is one ama vedic sarvices in virugambakkam. chennai-92. you may contact them You can reach our Mr Ganesh ‭+91 755-0055046‬

Regards,

Ama Vedic Services

Get Outlook for iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back