• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pilgrimage to Rameshwarum Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir
Rameshwaram is well connected by Road and Rail but not by air. The nearest airport is Madurai. Suggest that you can fly to Chennai thereafter, you can take a Tourist Taxi and visit Rameshwaram.

Shall write to you on this to your email id

Regards
Srimadhan

pILGRIMAGE

Thank you nanba, looking forward to your email with more information on the process and period of the pilgrimage

This year I am planning to go to Gaya and Kasi. Is prayaag is near to Kasi ? I am from Singapore so I am not sure about it. What is the procedure for Kasi and Rameswaram visit? That is what am I suppose to when I visit these places ? I would appreciate if someone can kindly advice me on this or can send me e-mail at [email protected] (spaceshuttle_1969). I also want to do pooja in Kasi and Rameswaram. Must I do prior booking? I am going Gaya to do Sradam for my late parents and my ancestors. Thanks in advance

Dear Sir

Shall come back to you on this with as much details as possible to your email id.

I have some questions on this
1. No. of days?
2. No. of people?
3. Any places other than Kasi / Rameshwaram?
4. Any Food restrictions?
5. Any stay restrictions? etc etc

Regards
Srimadhan

I have given some details about kasi rameswaram travalouge in the rituals, ceremonies and pooja in the sticky thread krishna angaaraha chathurthasi thread.4 pages are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back