• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Personality assessment - Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sravna sir ,I actually wish you for the efforts ,time allotment ,you have made. sir ,as you stated JUST FOR FUN, I mean it as you have more of public ,people concern .all the stated points are very worth .I feel you picture a person should not be under the external pressure /situation influenced .but as you stated all times it does not be the same. I need your clarification .best wishes for your work.

Hello Sravna sir ,I actually wish you for the efforts ,time allotment ,you have made. sir ,as you stated JUST FOR FUN, I mean it as you have more of public ,people concern .all the stated points are very worth .I feel you picture a person should not be under the external pressure /situation influenced .but as you stated all times it does not be the same. I need your clarification .best wishes for your work.

Dear Dr.Narayani,

I assume that the statement, that it is ideal to be not influenced by external pressure, is what you need clarification on.

It is extremely difficult not to be influenced by external pressure all the times. But it is the ideal or the yardstick of perfection. I even think it is not humanly possible to do that. And when you can do that you have become divine!

Is this what you wanted me to answer?

Hey Sravna,

I tried your test..

This is my result:

If "o" is predominant, then you are a very normal person, having a medley of
all the above personalities and none too strong. You are a person who is not too ambitious and is ok with what is routine.

You know what? That's how I really am.

I am NOT ambitious types but I have varied interests in life.
I am hard working and I like routine stuff too.
I am not really into over the limit challenges and DO NOT have the mad drive to be the best in life.

I still remember in college all my friends especially the guys were teary eyed during our convocation cos they were feeling really happy and proud that they have become Doctors.

I didn't feel elated like them.I felt that since I put in the hard work so this is the result.

Even when I got married I didn't feel too excited and starry eyed like most of my friends felt for their wedding.
I was "Ok this is next phase of life...what to get so excited about?"

So far in life I am happy with what ever success and failures I have seen.

I do not get carried away by success but if I am facing failure I try to rectify it and if I can't do anything about it I accept it as my Prarabdha Karma and move on to something else.

Last edited:
Hey Sravna,

I tried your test..

This is my result:

You know what? That's how I really am.

I am NOT ambitious types but I have varied interests in life.
I am hard working and I like routine stuff too.
I am not really into over the limit challenges and DO NOT have the mad drive to be the best in life.

I still remember in college all my friends especially the guys were teary eyed during our convocation cos they were feeling really happy and proud that they have become Doctors.

I didn't feel elated like them.I felt that since I put in the hard work so this is the result.

Even when I got married I didn't feel too excited and starry eyed like most of my friends felt for their wedding.
I was "Ok this is next phase of life...what to get so excited about?"

So far in life I am happy with what ever success and failures I have seen.

I do not get carried away by success but if I am facing failure I try to rectify it and if I can't do anything about it I accept it as my Prarabdha Karma and move on to something else.

The test is more for fun than any serious assessment. Isn't it fun that the assessment matched with certain aspects of your personality?

Hi All,

I have or at least believe so, made some improvements in the test. See for yourself at this link: srinivasan.sravna.com

Click on the text "About Yourself" at the top.

Taking the test has also been made easier due to the use of software.

Finally I am looking for some one who would collaborate with me in developing personality development courses based on vedic concepts.

Regards
Sravna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back