• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Perday salary - cook mami

Kum

We are doing per day basis salary cooking for only Brahmims house
Details here 👉 when if your family have 2 to 3 members for breakfast, lunch, dinner, per day 600/- + Conveyance. And if person 5 to 7 means 800/- + conveyance for Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and if only morning samaiyal 2 to 3 people 400/- if the 5 to 6 members samaiyal only 500/-.if you need your home please contact. And any poojas, function, samaiyal we can do it.

Details here 👉 when if your family have 2 to 3 members for breakfast, lunch, dinner, per day 600/- + Conveyance. And if person 5 to 7 means 800/- + conveyance for Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and if only morning samaiyal 2 to 3 people 400/- if the 5 to 6 members samaiyal only 500/-.if you need your home please contact. And any poojas, function, samaiyal we can do it.
Contact details&also area covered
Natarajan Parthasarathy

Sorry. My mistake. We are husband & wife = aged 72 and 65 living in PONNI DELTA ; Block A 101.
Contact number is 9845027144. Presently living in Bangalore and will be moving into Trichy for good and to visit all temples in and around. Owning a good business in Bangalore and handed over to children to take this forward. Thanks for the support. Regards

The contact&area details not got. So some one in the group can come forward, to provide this, if they are willing to shate. Natarajan Parthasarathy
If you go through other threads by the same member Kum she had shared details of contact and area. Just search by name Kum and see her other threads which she shared many times the same.

But no response to the queries about the area location&the contact details etc till now. What is the use of repeating the thread mail, without this information, it doesn't serve any purpose. The contact details, area, location etc, can any member share? This will serve the purpose &much helpful, instead of repeating the thread mail, which is of no use&is not helpful at all.
Natarajan Parthasarathy.

But no response to the queries about the area location&the contact details etc till now. What is the use of repeating the thread mail, without this information, it doesn't serve any purpose. The contact details, area, location etc, can any member share? This will serve the purpose &much helpful, instead of repeating the thread mail, which is of no use&is not helpful at all.
Natarajan Parthasarathy.
I have taken it from different thread and that is what I wanted you to take.
Screenshot_2021-10-02-16-50-27-112_com.android.chrome.jpg

Will any one respond to my queries repeatedly raised in the thread? I feel it's of no much of help with the thread, as the queries remain un responded.
Natarajan Parthasarathy

Will any one respond to my queries repeatedly raised in the thread? I feel it's of no much of help with the thread, as the queries remain un responded.
Natarajan Parthasarathy
I am quoting repeatedly one with the clue of searching and another I have searched and given the contact number shared by the member Kum 9385381257

I'm sudha muralidhar. I need a cook for my father's varshabdhikam. Can you please give me your contact number. My pH no 8248060550. Mail id [email protected]

Is this still available, if so pls contact 9566017977

Hi, I need a Brahmin cook daily who can prepare tasty food for to lunch and dinner as my parents are aged and they are residing in Srirangam, Trichy. We can discuss on monthly charges for cooking. We will buy vegetables Kindly let me know if anyone has a contact. My no is Anand - 9940015747

Hi, I need a Brahmin cook daily who can prepare tasty food for to lunch and dinner as my parents are aged and they are residing in Srirangam, Trichy. We can discuss on monthly charges for cooking. We will buy vegetables Kindly let me know if anyone has a contact. My no is Anand - 9940015747

Hi, I'm still awaiting for a response / contact
regarding a Brahmin cook needed for my parents staying in Srirangam , Trichy. We need both lunch and dinner. Pl let me know any Brahmin cook contacts for Trichy Srirangam area. Thanks

Hi, In still awaiting for Brahmin cook details in Trichy Srirangam area. If anyone has contacts, pl let me know

Hi, I need a Brahmin cook daily who can prepare tasty food for to lunch and dinner as my parents are aged and they are residing alone in Srirangam, Trichy. We can discuss on monthly charges for cooking. We will buy and provide vegetables for daily cooking Stay not needed. Kindly let me know if anyone has a contact of a Brahmin cook.available in Sriram or Trichy area. My no is Anand - 9940015747

P
Any Tamil iyer cooks in Bangalore to cook for my mother’s varushaabdeegam? We reside near KR Puram.

We need a Brahmin cook to cook for 3/4-5 people on monthly basis. Prefer live in maid. Pls contact 9843017733

Latest ads

Back