• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Parliament "debates" these 2 thread of this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

Sharad Yadav talks of ?saanvli south women? their bodies? | The Indian Express

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/chit-chat/23231-bhumi-poster-girl-plus-size-club.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/sharad-yadav-talks-of-saanvli-south-women-their-bodies/

Sarad Yadav in Parliament

But he Sings Karuputhan enakku Pudicha kalaru! Our choice is Red! and talks about Sareeram (Body) of South Indians related to their Dancing !!

Dear Renu,

The spinal curvature reminds me of some bharathanatyam dancers!
biggrin.png

rema-shrikant.jpg

Last edited:
He seems to fancy South Indian women! Let the party begin!LOL

He said :
The women of south are beautiful, their bodies...their skin ...We don't see it here. They know dance,"

Why are people getting angry with him?

He did not say anything bad.

Last edited:
This thread is in General Discussion. I would refrain to comment like as we usually discuss in ‘Chit Chat’.

A senior Parliamentarian‘s role is highly responsible. When given opportunity to speak, he is supposed to project something more useful for the good cause of the general public (upholding the prestige, honour and dignity of Parliament) who voted him with all faith that he will do something productive as promised.

But talking about skin colour, fairness, skill of South Indian ladies dancing, etc are totally uncalled for especially when the discussion is on Government’s Bill on Insurance Reforms.

Incidentally, I would like to point out that he seems to have been awarded the Best Parliamentarian Award in 2012.

Those good hearts who voted for such politicians need to really feel proud for their act.

But talking about skin colour, fairness, skill of South Indian ladies dancing, etc are totally uncalled for especially when the discussion is on Government’s Bill on Insurance Reforms.

Dear Sir,

When discussing serious matters at times a slight "commercial break" is fine after all what he said about South Indian women is true..they are indeed beautiful and can dance.

Dear Sir,

When discussing serious matters at times a slight "commercial break" is fine after all what he said about South Indian women is true..they are indeed beautiful and can dance.

It is ok as long as they do not organize a cabaret show on the floor of parliament as a short break to the accompaniment of songs like "come closer come closer and listen.....", machchanai paaththiya machchamulla aaluthaan, vaalu konjam neelam aalu romba mosam, ottave vettanum vangadeeeee". LOL.

icon3.png
For the enlightenment of members:

A member can call another member 'comedy piece' ONLY if the thread is moved to Chit Chat from G D! :blabla:

A member can call another member 'buffoon' ONLY if the thread is in G D! :blah:

Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh dances in assembly to the tune of opposition's slogans

SHIMLA:
Amid pandemonium in the assembly created by the main opposition BJP, Himachal Pradesh chief minister Virbhadra Singh on Thursday found a unique way of jeering at the rivals.

He literally swayed his hips in the assembly in a movement of dance to the rhythms of slogans being raised against him;

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Himachal-CM-Virbhadra-Singh-dances-in-assembly-to-the-tune-of-oppositions-slogans/articleshow/46543026.cms

Is it a correct statement by Sharad Yadav that South Indian women are black? His assumption is wrong.

A member can call another member 'comedy piece' ONLY if the thread is moved to Chit Chat from G D! :blabla:

A member can call another member 'buffoon' ONLY if the thread is in G D! :blah:

Thanks for voluntarily admitting the above posting as a Blah Blah by posting the ‘Blah Blah’ sign at the end of each sentence which they richly deserve.

:tsk: Very bad understanding!

Those smileys are specially meant for that self proclaimed 'bravest' member of our forum! :)

A reminder:

One member wrote all the :blah: and :blabla: and wanted to lead a group to help the poor and down trodden brahmins!

When Renu and I dissuaded, there was a hue and cry by the supporting members. :)

P.S: There exists a phrase 'vAy sollil veerar' in our mother tongue! :thumb:

A reminder:

One member wrote all the :blah: and :blabla: and wanted to lead a group to help the poor and down trodden brahmins!

When Renu and I dissuaded, there was a hue and cry by the supporting members. :)

P.S: There exists a phrase 'vAy sollil veerar' in our mother tongue! :thumb:

Go thro’ the thread again and again. I never volunteered to lead the group and it was that oldie who wrote all that and suggested.:laugh:

Now you are here to sincerely admit that you along with other dissuaded that project which was intended for a good cause.
:laugh:

Are you against the supporting members?

BTW what was the hue and cry?

What is your stipulated code of conduct for other Members?

Why was the ‘Fun Club Brigade’ so aggressive in its motive?

I never long for any credit.

I don’t understand why you are bringing such old trivial issues to settle a score with me now.

What were you doing then??
Why have you waited for all these days?

Any way I only remember the following quote.
:laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a correct statement by Sharad Yadav that South Indian women are black? His assumption is wrong.

he did not use the word Black...he used a word which meant dusky.

I know not all South Indian women are dusky..many are very fair too but dusky is actually sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back