• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oxygen Shortage - This company claims they can supply

prasad1

Please check the veracity of this claim, I do not have any personal knowledge of it.
This is forwarded to me.
I saw the forwarded message below on WhatsApp , looks like Lucknow is included, worth trying

Hello friends, please forward to your friends and family in IndiašŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

We want to supply medical Oxygen gas free to all needy especially who are in isolation or at homes having other ailments (i.e. Asthma, Cancer or lungs problem).
Please circulate in other groups also.
Thanks
Hitech Industries Limited, MOHALI

If anyone in your relatives is suffering shortage of oxygen cylinders. We at Sports365 will provide the cylinders in following cities within 24-30 hours. :-

1. Bangalore
2. Delhi (Ncr included).
3. Chennai.
4. Mumbai.
5. Jaipur.
6. Chandigarh.
7. Pune.
8. Nagpur.
9. Ajmer..
10. Lucknow.
11. Jodhpur.
12. Mysore.