• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Our systems may be brainy but definitely heartless

sravna

Take any area whether it be business, politics or even education all are oriented towards fostering one upmanship and not towards cooperation and unity. The whole world has adopted these systems from the Westerners and are well into a devastating rat race.

Money, power, or other material clout are the end goals. I really can't believe with so many wise men around we couldn't have done better than this. Yes we hire the smartest and most pragmatic people to lead, we use smart technology yet I believe heart of hearts common man knows he is not finding the quality of life he deserves from them.

If I dig further for the reason I find that only a very small percentage are in real control. Every one else is under their whim and manipulation. The systems that are running now run for their interest. It takes courage, mental strength, persistence and patience and above all divine will to topple them.

It happens when there are radically different people with regard to their attitude towards others. But all said and done dharma will prevail eventually.

Latest ads

Back