• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Our girls can do it indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Balak 223,
Whatever you have written I have read word by word & these are all my thoughts too . So we both are in unison My age is 80. I am extremely eager to talk to you & meet you positively if you are in Madras . My Mob :- 8754577051 After 5 days you can talk on land line 044/ 24806871, I live in Kodambakkam.

Rishikesan (A.Srinivasan )

Thank you very much for your words. We shall certainly meet. I have a few relatives in Chennai and I do come to Chennai once in a while. I have noted your land line number. I feel all the more encouraged as I get support from senior periavals like you having similar thoughts about the community's plight.

Dear Balak,

I tend to agree with your lament!

You have voiced concern about the deterioration of values and the community going down the drain! The pursuit of money, breakage of the joint families, girls education and employment, have caused the decline as per you!

What is the root cause of this decline..

As per my analysis, It is a combination of loss of family values, loss of spirituality, intermingling with other castes and lack of pride in our tradition, culture and values!

Had the girls been proud of their culture & values, they would not have deserted their community & going after so called greener pastures (majority are dejected even there, but it gets too late for any corrective action and then they suffer life long)

There is no one solution for this...

It requires a concerted effort by each one of us to take action to stem the tide!
Dear vgane
Thank you for your nice comment
As you have rightly suggested, there is no mechanism available with us to check as to how many of our girls are happily settled at the non brahmin houses with a non brahmin mother in law and non brahmin naathanaar. They should form an association of ex-brahmin girls and prove to us that they chose it right and we were fools to have tried to tie them with a simple looking god fearing brahmin boy.

well there is something called TB love.

after falling in love and committing to someone regards marriage , approach parents for approval, go to forums like this for advice, ultimately say no to mate . and marry

another TB chosen by parents and happy ending.-

this is better than any american serial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back