• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Oppression of brahmin clan by Tamil people

We all realize that none of the news outlets cover anything which is done against the brahmin community. Therefore, I am starting this thread to catalogue the atrocities against the brahmin clan and people as they happen.

The immediate reason for this thread is the so called social justice movement to make anyone a archakar or a priest. This was more or less not covered in the media since the original brahmin priests were starting to be shown the door in many of tamilnadu's temples and in there place people who had not even remote links to being a priest were posted as priests.

Although at the periphery this might seem like a just social cause to improve equality in social life.. we have to study the effect it has on the brahmin class and its priests.

The brahmins gain their identity of priests by serving in the temples. They have done so for centuries. Many brahmin families depend on the livelihood provided by priestly work in the temples. By removing the brahmins from priest jobs we are denying a whole clan of their primary identity.

Templeworshippers.in
Please support them ,donate at least a rupee a month to them
They fight legal battles for the temples of Tamil Nadu
Or else we will become people who allowed thieves to plunder our heritage

Hi. You have been taken for a biiiiig ride and its sad that we are all still superficial. This priesthood issue is one small small small chapter of the hundred year old Brahmin hate built by the topmost tamil groups.

Read this post https://thethiravidiantruth.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-primer-on-anaithu-sadhiyinarum.html to understand the priesthood drama fully.

Most of the existing priests in tamil temples are already not brahmins! They are 'adi saiva sivachariar' and are basically non-brahmins who have put on poonool. Please know, and spread, and follow that blog. The stupor and blindness of Brahmins is really sad. You are all just in 'you are anti-hndu' mode. This is not anti-hindu. This is pure hate, against Brahmins only. A pin pointed hate, and it has been built, and nurtured by certain groups.

I am writing to wonder aloud whether subramaniam swamy did file a case or not?

The government seems to have gone to another level with appointing judges to melt temple jewellery and store them in banks.

I am writing to wonder aloud whether subramaniam swamy did file a case or not?

The government seems to have gone to another level with appointing judges to melt temple jewellery and store them in banks.
Lol! Are we still banking on subramanian swamy? God save us. Did you see the recent twitter outrage over him telling owaisi "If BJP doesn't make me minister, I will topple their government". Ppl reminisced about how he had toppled Vajpayee govt by holding tea party with sonia. Sad to say that the levels of stupor and stupidity and blindness of the unfortunate brahmins of TN is astounding.

The reason I say is...its not just about the su-swamy's and sv segar's...its that we are all still only thinking in terms of 'hindu and anti-hindu'. We think this is an attack of Dravidian Movement on hindu traditions and brahmins. And we are reacting to that alone. There is a whole mountain of truth which we have not even started to unearth.

This is pure hate towards brahmins, and this is just a very very small chapter in the hundred years of brahmn hate in TN. This is not anti-hindu. Dravidian Movement and a century of brahmin hate in TN was built by the most hinduest tamil groups. KINDLY open your eyes.

Another step to loot the temples. Stalin appoints a judicial committee to oversee melting of temple owned jewellery and depositing them in banks.

This video depicts brutal reality of anti-brahmin acts but DMK and affiliated parties..View attachment 15142

Jews did not unite to fight Hitler, Italians did not oppose Mussolini and so on. Oppression had always been there, will be there and it awakens the inner sprite to fight and prosper. If you look at most villages, Brahmans have and them and their agraharams have been converted to slums by the people who moved keeping up their own culture and values. Only few cities have Brahmans and they are stubborn to stay put claiming we are in a punya bhumi. People come and go and it is time those who feel oppressed move out. No power is going to help Brahmans since their internal jealousy will never allow them to unite.

Are we sure that we did not migrate from elsewhere? Discrimination is part of nature and to allow those who can fight and stronger survive in all species.

Lamenting in this forum will not solve it. Old are too tired and not united still telling I am Vadama, I am Iyengar and so on, and have never given up our divisive mind and bogus values.

It is high time all Brahmans should leave Tamilnadu and let them destroy the state as they had been doing now. If you look at honor killing, you will never see any Brahman involved. Let them fight and kill each other. Water becomes turbid and then the sediments settle. It takes a long time.

Brahmans should learn to bite the hand of any one who touches the Punul- I had done and none comes near me. GOD will not wave you as Brahmans in general, are not pious like the days of Munis. Get best education and get out. Caste-ism is a COVID and will kill many more.

Latest ads

Back