• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Online Scam

My spouse had posted an ad on magicbricks for letting property in chennai for rent.
One person posing as an Cisf employee on tranfer responded. He gave his Aadhar card Pan card details .He appeared genuine. He sent re 1 token advance.He took my spouse account details and withdrew rs 49800 two times..
Lodged FIR with cyber police.
They informed that lot of people have lost money to these scamstere.
Aadha and pan card were fake.
Though money has been transferred to an hdfcThough account in varanasi.local people are helpless

Now my wife has got her online account transactions blocked.
Hdfc bank is reluctant to either reveal details of scamsters or reverse the transactions.
Local cyber police are helpless as it involves another state.

There are thee agencies involved SBI Gpay and hdfc bank.
SBI is helpful blocking further transaction from my wife's account , Hdfc bank tefuses to act to either reveal identity of scammer or reverse the transaction .
Cyber policy at national and local level took the cpmplaint with no immediate action .
Where do common people go if they are victims of scam?

Since property portals such as magicbricks 99 acres are exposing us to scamsters with no protection advertising has become hazardous.
Police cyber cells at national and state level only
take fir with no hope of nabbing scamsters in another state the hope of recovery is not much

I am losing faith in online banking.
Property sites are encoraging scamsters
Responses are from dubious persons out to scam
Now how do we rent out property.

Latest ads

Back