• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Online classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam

Sorry that you have to be defensive. The method I had shared came about after a very long research and it was used in the first speech and music synthesis on a 1st main frame computer CDC 3600. There it was not possible to write a bold letter from a nonbold letter. Thus, it was shared with you and not force you defend youself as it was not an attack on you, rather sharing what had been successfuly achieved. In a recent write up the authors have used small க as a raised prefix was used and the author got angry saying it took 10 years to develop. Sharing what is easy is not attacking. As to splittign the complex words have been accepted in your reply. SWanskrit teaching has to be simpifiled with only a few cases, no second person etc., until at a higher level it should be introduced. I have learned like that to speak 25 sentences on the first day. So, if you specify no suggestion is accepted in the begining I would not have wasted my time. I am not angry rather feel sad to see this defensive statements as Brahmans are supposed to be highly educated and tolerant.
Thanks anyway.

स नः पितेव सूनवे अग्ने सूपायनो भव ।
सचस्वा नः स्वस्तये ॥९॥
Sa Nah Pite[aa-I]va Suunave-[A]gne Suupaayano Bhava | Sacasvaa Nah Svastaye ||9||

ஸ ந: பிதேவ ஸூன்வே அக்னே ஸூபாயனோ ஸசஸ்வா ந: ஸ்வஸ்தயே !

Meaning:
9.1: O Agni, like a Father to a Son, become (easily) accessible to us,
9.2: And support our Well-Being.

स नः पितेव सूनवे अग्ने सूपायनो भव ।

सचस्वा नः स्वस्तये ॥९॥
Sa Nah Pite[aa-I]va Suunave-[A]gne Suupaayano Bhava | Sacasvaa Nah Svastaye ||9||

ஸ ந: பிதேவ ஸூன்வே அக்னே ஸூபாயனோ ஸசஸ்வா ந: ஸ்வஸ்தயே !
Notice there is no bolding for g in this. After one gets used to learn to pronounce sounds (consoants in Sanskrit) this bolding is removed. It was shown the first time to draw the attention of the user for the first time.
Please see the following article.

Attachments

• Modernizing Tamil writing_October_27_2020.pdf
    200.5 KB · Views: 71
It seems there is a misunderstanding on my part. What you had implied with a brief observation is to mention, that underscore is redundant. However, it was not mentioned in the above article I got hold of is that when that was written it was almost difficult to type anything other than what was a common practice. For example, a அ and A ஆcan not be written just as a அ and aa அ π (π id s Greek letter for Pi) and I had used here to illustrate the point that even in Tamil Key board for computers the kaal (that follows a consonant) does not have a key symbol (even though it could be easily added ).That is why without any other means bold face letters were used but if you use normal writing it will be difficult if not impossible to differentiate the aspiration and voicing. Thus you observation is true to some extend if one can write bold letters in hand writing, but how to do is not known.

But when we write a small cryptic sentence the idea articulated behind is lost (semantics) and that is what happened in my long response post. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings.

Namaskaram - My name is Lakshmi Priya Suresh, from Chennai India. I am taking online Classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam. It will be one on one session for better focus on pronunciation and understanding. The duration of the session normally will be 1 hr and the number of sessions in a week, will be as per the interest of the students.

I take both week day and week end classes. If there are requests for male teacher for week end session then, my husband takes up those classes.

Pls help to spread this information to your network, so that if someone is interested can get benefited. I am sure many will be waiting for such opportunity to learn Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam
Namaskaram,

can i know whether you teach through online classes ??

Namaskaram - My name is Lakshmi Priya Suresh, from Chennai India. I am taking online Classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam. It will be one on one session for better focus on pronunciation and understanding. The duration of the session normally will be 1 hr and the number of sessions in a week, will be as per the interest of the students.

I take both week day and week end classes. If there are requests for male teacher for week end session then, my husband takes up those classes.

Pls help to spread this information to your network, so that if someone is interested can get benefited. I am sure many will be waiting for such opportunity to learn Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam
Hi,I am interested, how can i join?

Namaste I'm chethana Balaji I'm interested in learning Lalitha Sahasranamam and Vishnu Sahasranamam pls give details how to contact you for classes

Hello, I'm interested in learning Lalitha sahasranamam and Vishnu Sahaara naman
Pls share your contact details

I am interested. Please let me know how to proceed: [email protected]

I am interested in learning please provide your contact number

Good morning Mam. I would like to take classes for my son he is 7 years old. We living in Cayman islands near USA . MY contact is +1345323992. Now he is in summer hoilday. I think it's a right time for him to start his classes. Please give me inform6to join the class. Thank you Mam.

Namaskaram
Am interested to join this class. Please share your contact number.

Latest ads

Back