• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Online classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam

sureesh1971

Namaskaram - My name is Lakshmi Priya Suresh, from Chennai India. I am taking online Classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam. It will be one on one session for better focus on pronunciation and understanding. The duration of the session normally will be 1 hr and the number of sessions in a week, will be as per the interest of the students.

I take both week day and week end classes. If there are requests for male teacher for week end session then, my husband takes up those classes.

Pls help to spread this information to your network, so that if someone is interested can get benefited. I am sure many will be waiting for such opportunity to learn Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam

Namaskaram - My name is Lakshmi Priya Suresh, from Chennai India. I am taking online Classes for Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam. It will be one on one session for better focus on pronunciation and understanding. The duration of the session normally will be 1 hr and the number of sessions in a week, will be as per the interest of the students.

I take both week day and week end classes. If there are requests for male teacher for week end session then, my husband takes up those classes.

Pls help to spread this information to your network, so that if someone is interested can get benefited. I am sure many will be waiting for such opportunity to learn Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam & Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam
Hi i am intersted to learn lalitha sahasaranamam.Kindly share ur contact no for further communication.Thank u

Hi i am intersted to learn lalitha sahasaranamam.Kindly share ur contact no for further communication.Thank u

I'm interested. Kindly share your contact to my id [email protected]

Hi- I'm interested in learning Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam. Please let me know how to connect with you. Thanks

I am interested- pls add me to your list of students

Namaskaram. My name is Balaji Radhakrishnan. I am interested in learning Vishnu sahasranamam through online classes. Kindly contact me through my Mail [email protected] or through Phone 9884196932

Hi, am very much interested to learn lalitha sahasranamam!
Please share the details about how to join online classes with u!
My mail ID: [email protected]

I am very interested my contact number is 0065 92962548. Please call by whatsapp

I am interested..plz share contact number.

Yess I have interest want to join Sri Lalita Sahasranama and Vishnu Sahasranama how to join

I am interested... please share your contact details... Thanks

my mobile no 8608245547

Namaskaram. Can I join? May I know whether it is free or paid session?

Please share me details. i am interested to learn online classes

NEED TO YOUR CONTACT INFO or email us [email protected] for better communication

Latest ads

Back