• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Obesity in news

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/-Gastric-pacemaker-that-fools-the-brain-can-help-fight-flab/articleshow/10650196.cms

This I already quoted in my PhD thesis a copy of which is with ACS
page no 317-319

"There are few genes in the skin that will not send satisfied signal result of which people will consume more and more food resulting in producing more glucose which is taken to the blood and the blood transforms and deposits them in the form of cholesterol in the blood and deposited as fat with thigh, belly etc.
Now on NaNo therapy which sends electromagnetic force in the form of heat produced by the flame with herbal oil reduces the veins revert circuit and the formulate nucleus which flows through this nerves is pushed with force and reaches hypothalamus in the brain and gives the signal that it is satisfied with the meal or the glucose it collected . Hence the other genes of Nero peptide family is being over ruled and arrested.
Now the body has no other way to collect its glucose except taking its glucose deposited in the form of lipid or cholesterol in abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, etc., when this fat is converted in to glucose and sent through nerves the air is compressed and let out as apana vayu or onom.
The side effect of this even though the stomach will signal it is full and no need for food, but tiredness will come. Why it is happening? Is there any remedy?
Of course the body took glucose from fleshy area where it kept the reserve and utilized for blood circulation. Apart from this we need to send glucose through the nerves in the tongue that will activate the nerves in head like eye, ear and fore head, so that the giddiness is chased away. We can apply few drops of honey with ghee for this.
In Valmegi Ramayana there is quote that the sage Vishvamithra teaches the mantra Pala, Adhi pala to Rama and Lakshmana which will keep them brisk without food for months together and protect the Sage and save him from demons.
So it is possible to come out of this obesity through NaNo cure."

This I posted several years before in the internet and in my PhD thesis now with American Cancer Society PP317 to 319 mentions about this. But it is not a device but a herbal that is to be used along with food or to be lit with a herbal oil, when a man is eating. in take. Here I didn't mentioned the name of the herbal as I was of the opinion that it need further study and reserved that for my D.Litt.
"There are few genes in the skin that will not send satisfied signal result of which people will consume more and more food resulting in producing more glucose which is taken to the blood and the blood transforms and deposits them in the form of cholesterol in the blood and deposited as fat with thigh, belly etc.

Now on NaNo therapy which sends electromagnetic force in the form of heat produced by the flame with herbal oil reduces the veins revert circuit and the formulate nucleus which flows through this nerves is pushed with force and reaches hypothalamus in the brain and gives the signal that it is satisfied with the meal or the glucose it collected . Hence the other genes of Nero peptide family is being over ruled and arrested.

Now the body has no other way to collect its glucose except taking its glucose deposited in the form of lipid or cholesterol in abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, etc., when this fat is converted in to glucose and sent through nerves the air is compressed and let out as apana vayu or onom.

The side effect of this even though the stomach will signal it is full and no need for food, but tiredness will come. Why it is happening? Is there any remedy?

Of course the body took glucose from fleshy area where it kept the reserve and utilized for blood circulation. Apart from this we need to send glucose through the nerves in the tongue that will activate the nerves in head like eye, ear and fore head, so that the giddiness is chased away. We can apply few drops of honey with ghee for this.

In Valmegi Ramayana there is quote that the sage Vishvamithra teaches the mantra Pala, Adhi pala to Rama and Lakshmana which will keep them brisk without food for months together and protect the Sage and save him from demons.

So it is possible to come out of this obesity through NaNo cure."
The stories mentioned in Purana and rituals are not a mere story but they are philosophies which at later stage turned as black magic and by which the powerful men ruled the common man.

--
Ramachandran

ramacc,

like the mayas and incas, ancient hindus, who are no relative of ours, probably developed a high civilization, which self destructed.

we should be humble enough, not to claim linearity to such a civilization, for if we do, we would be insulting those of the eons ago, and puffing ourselves like the proverbial penguin, short of legs, no fly and high on pretentions.

let us keep on research wing sharp. our pride wing short.

i enjoyed reading your thesis, but not the conclusions. those are rather far fetched.

thank you.

Mayas and Incas are our relatives some 15,000 years back! Kunjappu beleive this.
Some time back I posted Vedas in Tamil Valluvan font where I mentioned about Red Indians and their offering fire sacrifices throwing food grains in to the fire.
Balagangathar Thiak in his book Arctic Home in Vedas, Published by Goel publications mentions that In south pole people lived 25,000 years back and moved freely from North Pole to South Pole, then Vedas quotes that a half moon from Saturn moon fall on south pole that created ocean. This is the time when first Tamil Sangam was formed and the literature went in to the sea. At this time some people moved to Meru ( North East of Kashmir) , some to Subramanya where Ravana studied, the present Srigery matha was the place where Apasthambha School was there and some moved to present South America, The people who lived in South are very genious who are well versed in Astronomy. But we in South India faced wars from B.C 500 and the circumstances made us like a slave under a banyan tree!
Even at that time the periplus a sea man mentions about our knowledge in Medicine and the Planks that was used to extract oil from nuts.

Now about the conclusion point the thesis has 20 pages will be placed here once the Viva voce is over.

According to research all Homo Sapiens are related cousins, sharing DNA's. The cultures might have evolved differently in different parts of the world. In every culture at some time some have exploited others in the name of culture, religion, birth etc. We do not have to be ashamed of our culture. Mistakes were made, accept and change to what is acceptable in today's society. A culture of religion dies if it stays static and refuses to change.The great wall of China was built by slaves. Pyramids of Egypt, Mayan, and Inca's were built with slave's and human sacrifices.
Even the US economy was propped by the slave trade, and slave labor. The US west was developed by Chinese labor.
The sacrifices of willing and unwilling lives is the story of each and every civilization.

Any event in history seen with today's VALUE will seem strange, but was accepted at that time. So please see the even in context and appreciate the knowledge, ingenuity, achievements.

Kunjuppu sir I mean no disrespect to you, but I love animals and I had to defend them.
Penguins are amazing creatures. They are basically aquatic birds, which can swim but cannot fly.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It might look funny to us but is master of its environment.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most of our problem is that we judge the world through our values and our limited understandings and come to wrong [/FONT]conclusions[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].

There is famous saying in Hindi
[/FONT][/FONT][h=3]'Nach na jane agan tedha[/h]

One doesn’t know how to dance and blames it on the stage being uneven'

Interesting Information on Penguins

• Penguins are birds, but they cannot fly. However, they are expert at swimming.
  • Penguins live in large groups called colonies or rookery.
  • Penguins breed only on land and lay eggs.
  • In order to move quickly on ice, penguins fall on their bellies and, using their feet, push themselves across the ice.
  • Being strong swimmers, penguins can jump up to six feet out of water, while landing on the surface.
  • A penguin can hold its breath for six minutes underwater.
  • Penguins have insulating layers on their body, consisting of tightly packed feathers, air, skin and blubber, which help them keep warm.
  • A penguin fluffs out its feathers, away from the body, to cool itself.
  • Penguins can drink salt water.
Facts about Penguin – Interesting & Amazing Information on Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back