• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Norway's mass killer complains he is being ridiculed

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian anti-Islamic fanatic Anders Behring Breivik complained on Wednesday he was being subjected to personal ridicule in court and demanded his killing of 77 people last summer be judged as a battle against immigration. (progressive????).
the 33-year-old Breivik told the court, visibly irritated and swivelling a pen in his hand.

I think the cause justifies the results.

If there is a similarity with anyone in this site it is purely coincidental.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/norways-mass-killer-complains-being-ridiculed-112038332.html

Dear Sri Prasad Ji,

By saying the highlighted words, you are clearly pointing to Professor Nara Ji. Why else you would make the 'coincidental', 'progressive????' and quote a sentence we all know Professor Nara Ji makes?

Obviously your intent is to show that Professor Nara Ji is 'equal' to this vile murderer. I do not think, this is very civilized at all and actually I think you lose credibility in the Forum by posting such hateful items. In the past, I would have removed this in a second. I think you must be ashamed of yourself for posting such nonsense.

You reported his post here to me, and tell me, is he wrong? Why would you even make this thread, which is of no interest to us, judging from the respomses so far?

Do you think, this is a correct behavior on your part?

Regards,
KRS

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the kind of hyperbolic innuendo I am subjected to, and pointing that out is whining.

WOW man Why do you think it is about you? Are you a mass killer, are you Norwegian, why take that mantle?
I posting from Yahoo India document for God sake. You Mr. Nara is not important to me, I avoid you at all cost.:painkiller:

WOW man Why do you think it is about you? Are you a mass killer, are you Norwegian, why take that mantle?
Is this juvenile or abhorrent, or both, you be the judge. I hope the fair-minded will take note of the volume of vitriol in such a short span of 24 hours. Hope all this stays on the forum wall, for everyone to see, for all times to come, and let the readers judge for themselves.

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian anti-Islamic fanatic Anders Behring Breivik complained on Wednesday he was being subjected to personal ridicule in court and demanded his killing of 77 people last summer be judged as a battle against immigration. (progressive????).
the 33-year-old Breivik told the court, visibly irritated and swivelling a pen in his hand.

I think the cause justifies the results.

If there is a similarity with anyone in this site it is purely coincidental.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/norways-mass-killer-complains-being-ridiculed-112038332.html

Dear Sri Prasad Ji,

By saying the highlighted words, you are clearly pointing to Professor Nara Ji. Why else you would make the 'coincidental', 'progressive????' and quote a sentence we all know Professor Nara Ji makes?

Obviously your intent is to show that Professor Nara Ji is 'equal' to this vile murderer. I do not think, this is very civilized at all and actually I think you lose credibility in the Forum by posting such hateful items. In the past, I would have removed this in a second. I think you must be ashamed of yourself for posting such nonsense.

You reported his post here to me, and tell me, is he wrong? Why would you even make this thread, which is of no interest to us, judging from the respomses so far?

Do you think, this is a correct behavior on your part?

Regards,
KRS

This was to show that even in Norway there is hatred against an immigrant community. Just as dot-busters in USA and Australia. People were chosen to be murdered just because they were different. I am from an ethnic community distinct from the local community. This is an important topic for us.
I did not want it be viewed in a narrow sense that Mr. Nara views it.
I am not ashamed to post this article, and I am appalled that you too view it with Mr. Nara's glasses.

How do you know that it is of no interest to the immigrant community everywhere? By your comment and Mr. Nara's reaction you have made it TOXIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back