• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

No political discussions in GD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Where is the politics sub-forum please? There are quite a few things I want to talk about which I feel Brahmins of TN *MUST* know. Please keep aside all this 'politeness, decency, etc' rubbish and be a man...even the women. There are some hard things we need to embrace, and know about, especially the new-gen. These are things nobody will help us with. It is a task for Brahmins of TN alone.

Let's make a rule like 'no propaganda for any party or ideology', but tackling those parties/movements (well, you know who) who explicitly spew hate against Brahmins Makes sense, right? No hitting, but taking cognizance of those who hit us. Maybe its a good idea to be blind to all that and go about our ways, but there must be at least minimum political awareness.

I want to post about one or two things. Please tell me where the 'politics' sub-forum is.

Those who are interested in the political discussions, need to go to account preferences (here) and opt-in to view political discussions.

This way, those who only want will now see the political discussion group and all others will not see it.

1567134630796.png

Ok but I don't know how this works. I can't seem to find a separate sub forum for politics. Is there one, or will the admins mark a particular thread as 'political', which will make it invisible for others?

I just want to post one or two important posts.

Please follow the above instructions to get access to the political section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back