• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

New movie to abash brahmin ladies!!! Please help to prevent it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please look at this. Do you share the feeling that media is abashing Brahmins too much in the recent past for no reasons? Please come forward and remember that, if you do not take one step towards this, no one else too and at the end of the day, we will sink together.

In youtube search for: Madisar Maami Madana Mama Directed By Ranjith Boss

There should be a limit to everything and we should do something to prevent this film from coming to theaters. How do you think you can personally contribute to this? A stay in the court will do the job. Do we have anyone to help us in this here?

-Sri

Guys, please look at this. Do you share the feeling that media is abashing Brahmins too much in the recent past for no reasons? Please come forward and remember that, if you do not take one step towards this, no one else too and at the end of the day, we will sink together.

There should be a limit to everything and we should do something to prevent this film from coming to theaters. How do you think you can personally contribute to this? A stay in the court will do the job. Do we have anyone to help us in this here?

-Sri

Shri bkkalyan,

If I am not mistaken, this is a pass time forum to kill loneliness or boredom, to share some info./knowledge among members and to vent our views and opinion which we as community can hardly put into action, in unity.

The best way to initiate protest by way of obtaining stay in the court would be through *******. Some one in Chennai can bring this to the notice of ******* and suggest such actions.

I personally have no clue as how abusive the film is about Brahmin ladies. If it's the fact, may be ******* would step in for necessary actions against this film.

If you are in Chennai, you can approach ******* and discuss this issue with them.

Long time ago in Vijay TV there were programmed Topics to De Fame HINDU CULTURE in Neeya Naana ?

Mr Gopinath, Antony and the Star Vijay were Christians. They Took Hindus Related Topics like ....

1) kula Deiva Vazipaadu Sariya ? Thavaraa ?

2) Thaali Thevaya ? Illaiyaa ? and so on...

I send mail to many people (My Friends and even in this Forum ) and also to information & Broadcasting Ministry and also to this VIJAY TV and condemned its Nature of Taking Hindu Related Subjects...

I suggested Star Vijay TV to take subjects like...

1) ( Body of a Teen aged girl Selvi Suganya studying 11 th standard in a Christian School in Omalur / Salem was found in a Well near to School. At that time it was flashed on News Papers that many Fathers from Pondy will periodically attend the school and many Liquor empty bottles were found near the School.) This was a Heated Topic on news papers of those days. I suggested Star Vijay TV to hold a Neeya Naana on the Topic ....

2) Sonia Gandhi married Rajiv on 1968 and maintained Dual Citizenship till 1983 against the Moral Rule of our Country.I suggested Star Vijay TV to hold a Neeya Naana on the Topic What Mrs Sonia Did is Right or Wrong....

3) In all the Mosques in Tamil Nadu were adopting Arabic System of Worship Is it Right ? or Wrong ?

I assured Star Vijay TV that I will bring many Participants at my own Cost if it had GUTS to take Topics like this.

The result is it send me a Caveat Petition from its Advocates and there after they Stopped Taking Hindu Related Subjects...

Are you trying to stop the movie from being released or

Are you trying to give it a gentle push upwards???

-Sri

I remember seeing the movie Dhanam where an Iyengar guy falls in love with a Commercial Sex Worker.(CSW) a.k.a Prostitute.
I have nothing againts CSW's but in this movie it was shown that the guys family strongly opposed to the marriage becos she was a CSW but later agreed to it becos upon checking the horoscope it was noted that Danam will bring Luck and Prosperity.

I felt that was really an insult to the Brahmin community that they agreed becos of Danams "lucky" horoscope as if they were money minded.

I feel if the story was written in the manner that they objected first becos of she being a CSW but later agreed after knowing how kind hearted she was would have made a better story line.

When my husband and I saw the movie..I remember my husband asking me "how did this movie pass the censors cos it really degrades the Brahmin community who are not money minded in nature"

guys, thanks for the inputs. Contact mail IDs and phone numbers are useful, but fundamentally it is a matter of representing the issue as a big mass of people. Only then it would make sense to anyone to peep into that. Otherwise it would be just another problem for them and they would keep it aside. I would like to understand how we could prevent this and future happenings as a team. Internet is a huge place to do many things and how can we make use of it to represent us in this issue is the key behind it. How do we prove our protest or support being miles away from our native land?

Thanks to T.S. Sankara Narayanan for his courageous steps towards VIJAY TV. Could that kind of an effort will do here talking to ******* or more representation of our support needed? Also do we have any members from ******* for us to communicate our thoughts directly to them? Should not we do something about the media abuse as a big team of people? We can use this as a first step, however, our goal should be not to fight with every flim coming up but establishing a standard that abusing us as a community will not getting their efforts out to theaters?

Again, lets don't think too far ahead. Let us see how united are we addressing this first. If we solve this successfully, then naturally that would show up our integrity and thus would pave way for the future

What say you guys?

-Sri

Not sure about our link to *******...It means that suggestions that are given by members in this forum are mainly at the individual level (which is either you take it or leave it) and are not linked to direct actions by ******* representing our community...The umbilical cord is amiss in the chain..The founders can probably respond to this...How do we correct the anomaly

If we started to unite and oppose, The DK and DMK rowdies will unite to agitate against our unity. For this reason our community people avoid to unite.

This has to be handled Politically with the support of BJP. I am sure that ,No other party will come forward to take this issue.

The Director and his team may be Christians.

Do they have to take a Film with Title , " Italy Mamiyum and Indian Mamavum "

kudos, Mr TS Shankara Narayan. I thought Gopinath is a Hindu. I was wondering his way of critisizing hindus. we have to stand up; lest we will be left out. enough is enough.

hi ppl..........

i am new to this website

when i was flipping through the channels in my television i came across a television channel ( in my se

hi ppl..........

i am new to this website

when i was flipping through the channels in my television i came across a channel (in my set top box) namely. Peace TV Urdu in this channel there was a program where in a muslim scholar was answering well rehearsed questions put forth by a general crowd. the program seemed to be well orchestrated and he was degrading sanathan dharma in an indirect manner.

almost all the programs in this channel in some way or the other slanders about hinduism. what can be done to stop this.

உருது சேனல் அவர்களது (இஸ்லாமியரின்) சொந்த செனலாக இருக்கலாம். கிரிஸ்தவர் சேனல் (ஆசிர்வாதம் போல்) . அதுபோல் சேனல்களை பார்ப்பவர்கள் மிக மிக குறைவு. அப்படியே இருந்தாலும் அவர்கள் (சம்பந்தப்பட்டவர்கள்) மட்டுமே பார்ப்பார்கள்.

ஆசிர்வாதம் சேனல்களில்கூட ராகமே இல்லாத பாடல்களை சினிமா பாடல்கள் ரேன்ஞ்சுக்கு புது புது (அழகிகளை வைத்தும், கிழவிகளை வைத்தும்) டூயட் பாடல் போல் கொடைக்கானல்,ஊட்டியில் படம்பிடித்து காட்டுகின்றனர்.

நம்மவர்கள் அவற்றை பார்ப்பதும் இல்லை , ரசிப்பதும் இல்லை.

அப்படி இல்லையென்றால் கண்ணை மூடிக்கொண்டு ஜெபம் என்ற போர்வையில், எதயாவது உளரிக்கொண்டு நேரத்தைக் கிளரிக்கொன்டிருப்பார்கள்.

அவை மக்களை சென்றடைவது இல்லை.....

ஆனால் விஜய் டிவி,ராஜ் டிவி மற்றும் மக்கள் டிவி களில் பணம் கொடுத்து (இவர்களிடம் தான் ஏகப்பட்ட வெளிநாட்டு பணம் பண்டு என்ற போர்வையில் இருக்கிறதே) பல நேரம் நிகழ்ச்சிகளை நடத்துகின்றனரே...

அதையும் மக்கள் பார்ப்பதாக தெரியவில்லை. மக்கள் பார்க்கின்றனரோ இல்லையோ..... டிவிக்காரர்களுக்கு இவர்களை வைத்து நல்ல வருமானம்.

அதுபோலத்தான் நீங்கள் சொல்லும் டிவியும் இருக்கலாம்.

ஆனால் நடுனிலை என்றபோர்வையில் ஸ்டார் விஜய் டிவி யின் நீயா நானா போன்ற இந்து விரோத நிகழ்ச்சி நடைபெற்றால் தான் கண்டனத்திற்குரியது.

wondering if we can make ******* as a member of this Tamilbrahmin forum. well, something is to be done to protect our interest. we had enough of beating. let us stand up and unit. due to disunity among TBs only we suffer. our voice should be one. I am not advocatin terrorism but something has to be done. I remember some movies had to be withdrawn due to some communities objection. I know we the TBs are minority but we can raise our voice

wondering if we can make ******* as a member of this Tamilbrahmin forum. well, something is to be done to protect our interest. we had enough of beating. let us stand up and unit. due to disunity among TBs only we suffer. our voice should be one. I am not advocatin terrorism but something has to be done. I remember some movies had to be withdrawn due to some communities objection. I know we the TBs are minority but we can raise our voice

I have also noticed that in Hindi movies every South Indian is thought to be a TB and its sort of a comic relief most of the while.

Many times in Hindi movie a TB is portrayed as shaking his head non stop while speaking and saying Aiyo Aiyo non stop while talking.

Even in Ra One SRK plays a TB who is shown eating noodle and with his hand.
I am pretty sure anyone in this world would eat noodles with a fork or chopsticks.

இதெல்லாம் சரிதான்...நாம் ஒன்றையும் நினைவில் கொள்ளவேண்டும்..

இப்போதெல்லாம் ஸ்ர்வசாதாரணமாக ரோட்டோரங்களில் நாமே கண்கூடாகப் பார்க்கிறோம்....

பலபெண்கள் மிக மிக கவர்ச்சியாக ஆடை அணிந்துகொண்டு ஆண்களை சீண்டுவதுபோல் செல்கின்றனர். இதில் ஜாதிபேதம் எல்லாம் இல்லை. நாகரிகம் என்ற போர்வையில் படு கவர்ச்சியாக உடை அணிந்து செல்கின்றனர்.

அந்தக்காலத்தில் நானும் கல்லிடைக்குரிச்சி,ஸ்ரீரங்கம்,தஞ்சாவூர்,கும்பகோணம்,தி.நகர்,மயிலாப்பூர் என்று பல இடங்களில் அந்தக்காலத்து மாமிகளை பார்த்திருக்கிறேன். அவர்களைப் பார்த்தால் கைஎடுத்து கும்பிடத்தோன்றும்.

<edited and removed - praveen>

அந்த அளவுக்கு மேக்கப்..

விவசாயி படத்தில் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் பாடுவது போல் உள்ளது இன்றய பெண்களின் மேக்கப் ....

Last edited by a moderator:
all said...well..but what is the next step of action..
1. anyone knows the moderators?
2. any possibility for them to include ******* here as a part of this group, just to be a bit more proactive?
3. if point 2 is not available, anyone in Chennai available to talk to ******* on this? We should be able to support him/her with whatever possible.

Any comments?

-Sri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back