• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

New Member - Viswanatha Raju

Good day Friends, I am Viswanatha Raju, residing near Hebbal-Kempapura, Bangalore. Basically I am from Vadakkencherry, Kerala settled now at Bangalore. I decided to quit sailing recently, after about 28 years at Sea. I decided to start Yajur-Veda-Manthram classes for those who want to learn in the traditional way ( Chanthai - Thiruvai style as taught in Paattasaala) for all ages. I have learnt Veda Manthram from my Grand father ( Late Sri Viswanatha Sarma alias Sri Pichukkutti Vadhyar, Puthucode - Kerala.
BASIC – SANDHYAAVANDANAM, SREE SOOKTHAM, DURGA SOOKTHAM, PURUSHA SOOKTHAM, NAVAGRAHA SOOKTHAM , BHAGYA SOOKTHAM, AYUSSOOKTHAM, MEDHA SOOKTHAM ETC.
INTERMEDIATE – PUNYAAHAM , RUDRAM, CHAMAKAM, MAHAANYAASAM.
ADVANCED – THAITHIREEYA UPANISHATH, THAITHIREEYA AARANYAKAM – SOORYA NAMASKARA MANTHRAM, MAHAA NAARAYANA UPANISHATH.
Timings ; Flexible as per requirement.
CLASSES CAN BE CONDUCTED AT MY RESIDENCE, STUDENT’S HOME/APARTMENTS NEAR HEBBAL-KEMPAPURA AND ONLINE FOR OUTSTATION STUDENTS THROUGH SKYPE.
Please spread the word to your friends.
Thanks and Best Regards to all the members.
Viswanatha Raju.

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back