• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Never make a woman cry...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never Make women Cry!!!!

There is nothing more expensive than a female tear
When a single drop comes out, it first mixes with 'Loreal' eyeliner (Rs.650) 'Dior' mascara (Rs.2500)...

Then when it rolls down the cheek, it mixes with 'D&G' blusher (Rs.2500)...
finally when it touches the lips, it gets mixed with 'Maybelline' lipstick (Rs.350)...

This means that a single drop is ruining Rs.6000
Pls don't make them cry guys... It would b difficult to afford it .....!
Issued in public interest !

1904029_456483474479122_1315085155_n.jpg

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/stealthiers/p4UjgGmyYWc

Picture source: FAO on Net

Gapsaa!! A single drop will NEVER ruin Rs. 6,000/-

The eye liner, blusher and lipstick are not used only once and thrown away! :nono:

Raji Madam

sometime even a Single drop could cost more to Newly married Husband!!!

Anyone here with recent Experience please ???

Mannangatti!

I dont use any eye make..I dislike eye makeup up or blusher..I use only lipstick and my lipstick is matte types that does not wash off easily even with soap and its almost kiss proof....and BTW I know how to cry to make sure nothing gets smudged..dont let tears go beyond your eyes..wipe them off fast.

BTW I was wondering that some males's urine might actually cost a lot especially after they had consumed alcohol!LOL

Last edited:
Mannangatti!

I dont use any eye make..I dislike eye makeup up or blusher..I use only lipstick and my lipstick is matte types that does not wash off easily even with soap and its almost kiss proof....and BTW I know how to cry to make sure nothing gets smudged..dont let tears go beyond your eyes..wipe them off fast.

BTW I was wondering that some males's urine might actually cost a lot especially after they had consumed alcohol!LOL

No lipstick can be kiss proof. Not for my type anyway which involves chewing of lips too.

Avoiding tears while in make-up is the best; for that it is best to cut onions before applying any make-up. :p

Only after drinking beer anyone would use the urinals a lot. Alcohol has a dehydrating effect since it takes a lot of water to process alcohol. ( that is the reason for head-ache while in hang-over). So, male ( and female) may not have much of urine after a heavy drinking session unless the drink was beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back