• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need tamil iyer invitation format

Status
Not open for further replies.
mukunthan,

i checked the web all over. could only find one tamil iyengar vaishnavite wedding invitation in the traditional form.

if you live in tamil nadu, perhaps if you go one any of the printing pressess they might have samples. or even some stationary stores.

best of luck..

Sri Mukunthan
Many send the first invitation for getting blessings from Sankara Mutts.The invitation format also will mention as per Acharya's blessings.So they send usually first copy of the invitation to Sankara mutt. You may also try with Sankara mutt archives/collection to get a sample copy.

I may have some old invitations which I have to scan it and send it. I shall try to do it tomorrow since I have no access to scanner right now.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back