• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need rigveda books with translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am looking for books or audio cds on
Rigveda
Yajurveda
Samaveda
Atharvaveda,

with its meaning in english or tamil,

Either it can be in the form of books or audio cd version.

thanks in advance.

I will type the name of the Author soon.

I have them at home.

CDs can be found anywhere in India.

My father bought me a set of CDs of the Vedic Chantings which I am yet to hear..let me check and let you know soon.

Last edited:
Sir,
Thanks a lot,

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Sir,
thanks a lot for your reply.

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Ok sorry for delay..

The books I have are Rigveda Samhita,Atharveda Samhita,Sama Veda Samhita and Yajurveda Samhita with Bhashya of Sayanacarya.. published by Parimal Publications Delhi in collaboration with Indica books Varanasi

Rigveda Samhita 3 volumes..Translated by H.H Wilson,edited by Ravi Prakash Arya & K.L Joshi

Atharvaveda 3 voulmes...Translated by W.D Whitney,edited by K.L.Joshi

Yajurveda 1 volume...Translated by R.T.H Griffith,edited by Ravi Prakash Arya

Samaveda 1 volume...Translated by R.T.H Griffith,edited by Ravi Prakash Arya

CDs which I have are:

Rig veda Mantra Suktam in Sanskrit by Sri.S.Srinivasa Ganapadi and Sri S.Kailasanatha Ganapadi

Atharva Vedam by Vedamoorty Jaganmohan Upadhyaya and Dilikumar Kamari

Sukla Yajurvedam (Madyandhineya sakha) by Vedamoorthy C.L Rakesh Sharma and Vedamoorthy Shreeram Sevak Sharma

Sama Vedam (Jaimineya sakha Kimcit Suktha Samaganam) by Sooram Poodi Shyam Prasad Sharma and Sooram Poodi Pani Kumar Sarma

Sama Veda(Kouthuma Sakha) by Sri U.Ve Thirvahnidrapuram T.K Devanathachar,Samaveda Salakshana Ganapadi Sri D.Lakshmi Narasimhan,Sri D.Sriraman.

These are produced and marketed by Sree Agencies Chennai.

I have not heard the CDs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back