• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need information to do spiritual rituals for my father @ rameshwaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

First of all thanks for this forum,which laid plat-form for any religious questions. I need small help from this community about "How to do Spiritual rituals for my Father". My father passed away on 22nd June of this year due to cardiac arrest. I'm from Hyderabad, planning to do spiritual rituals at rameshwaram. I haven't been to this place previously. can any1 from this community guide me what are things to be done @ rameshwaram. Any contact number of purohits who performs these spiritual rituals.
1) can we enter into temple this year ? (has some one saying, we are not supposed to offer pooja's to God for this year due to moodam) .
2) If Yes for first question, Good hotels and list of pooja to do over there and any temples to visits further.

Please do this needful .

Thanks,
Mahender

kindly see in the rituals, ceremonies, and poojas sticky thread krishna ankaaraha chathurdasi thread from 2nd page you will get all informations about kasi, rameswaram details. you have to go there only after one year that is june next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back