• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need contacts from Simpson Group Chennai

Hi All / Namaskarams

My father in law is turning 80 this Oct 20. He had worked in Simpson group and took VRS.

Need help in getting contacts of his colleagues / friends who had worked along with him.

We had planned to perform Sadabhishekam, but current situation seems uncertain.

If I can get any contacts of his friends, they can greet him on that day.

A small effort from my end to give him a surprise.

Father-in-law name - Putarjunan R

Kindly help.

Thank you

Hi All / Namaskarams

My father in law is turning 80 this Oct 20. He had worked in Simpson group and took VRS.

Need help in getting contacts of his colleagues / friends who had worked along with him.

Kindly help.

Thank you
I had interacted with him from 1977 - 1986 as a supplier to Simpsons. He was in the Mount Road Office and used to frequent the Purchase Department for follow up and to update.
My Name Sughumar 9444068537

Hi All / Namaskarams

Kindly help.

Thank you
From which year to which year, did father in law served in Simsons group?

Hi All / Namaskarams

Kindly help.

Thank you

I am Ravi. Son of Ramamurthi who was service manager in Simpsons. I remember your FIL who used to come home. My father is no more but my mother is in the same house where your father in law had come.
I work in Hyderabad, but my other 2 brothers are there in Chennai
Regards

Ravi 9515102601

I am Ravi. Son of Ramamurthi who was service manager in Simpsons. I remember your FIL who used to come home. My father is no more but my mother is in the same house where your father in law had come.
I work in Hyderabad, but my other 2 brothers are there in Chennai
Regards

Ravi 9515102601

Thank you, Sir.

Talk to you soon.

Latest ads

Back