• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need contacts for father in law Varshabdikham

My late father in law is from Bangalore and due to travel restrictions, my brother in law is performing the Varshabdikham in Saligram, Chennai.

He has found a shatrigal to perform the 4 day function at his home, but needs help with contacts who can provide
1. Dhana items like umbrella, brass item, pancha patram and vesthi
2. He also needs someone who can help with the food preparation.
3. He also needs someone who can supply banana leaves for serving food.

The function is on May 9 to 12, 2020 in Saligram, Chennai.

Please let us know.
Regards

My late father in law is from Bangalore and due to travel restrictions, my brother in law is performing the Varshabdikham in Saligram, Chennai.

He has found a shatrigal to perform the 4 day function at his home, but needs help with contacts who can provide
1. Dhana items like umbrella, brass item, pancha patram and vesthi
2. He also needs someone who can help with the food preparation.
3. He also needs someone who can supply banana leaves for serving food.

The function is on May 9 to 12, 2020 in Saligram, Chennai.

Please let us know.
Regards
hi

please contact sankara matam in mambalam chennai....near t nagar... they can help you...

Latest ads

Back