• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Name for My Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forum Members,

I request our Tamil Brahmin members to suggest a name for my home. My husband's name is Anantharaman - Sadayam Star and mine is Utthiram.

bhavana

bhavna,

why do you want suggestions from here? is it not something, that is a discussion of endearment between your beloved ones and yourself?

when my mum dad built their first home, 1957, they spent days discussing it. i being a 7 year old brat, came up with a lot of silly names, which was shooshed away.

finally, they settled on a name, which was a combination of my mom/sis' name .. for the family, the name meant something.

the joy, i found, was in the exercise of searching..today with internet and so many such things, you can have a lot of fun drawing up a short list...and then throw it in the altar of your temple, and let one come out through the blessing of the deity or ask your child to pick one blind..or any such frolicky practice.

best wishes to you and your family. may your home bring you joys, fulfilment and contentment..

God Bless.

hi
' ANANDHABHAVANI' idhu eppadi irukku.............bhavana oru kelvi kuri?...............

regards
tbs

hi
try AANANDHABHAIRAVI.....BEAUTIFUL RAGAM IN CARNATIC MUSIC....IF U R A MUSIC LOVER.....

regards
tbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back