• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskaram. My dad passed away on December 29, 2017. It was Vaikuntha ekadasi day. Will his death anniversary always come one on Vaikuntha ekadasi ev

If you follow tamil/malayalam calendar the anniversary comes mostly on வைகுண்ட ஏகாதசி and in Panchangam you may have to refer as திவச thithi it may some times comes one day before also.

(If you are not following tamil/ malayalam Calendar, then it may vary according to the amavasya and அதிக month etc. )

If you follow tamil/malayalam calendar the anniversary comes mostly on வைகுண்ட ஏகாதசி and in Panchangam you may have to refer as திவச thithi it may some times comes one day before also.

(If you are not following tamil/ malayalam Calendar, then it may vary according to the amavasya and அதிக month etc. )
Thank you!

namaskaram last year my mom expired on jun 2nd 2020 this year falls on 21st may 2021 as per thithi i want to know the formalities to do death anniversary vaishnavas style pls very urgent

Latest ads

Back