• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Nadi jyothisham

Status
Not open for further replies.
nadi josyam is a bluff. it is simply mind-reading. descriptions of past are all right and surprising. but future predictions are mere guesses. they may become true or may not.

Pl do not make observations saying it is bluff without knowing the background.

The basis for Nadi josyam is that there are only finite num of permutations/combinations that a person can live in this world. So all the permutations & combinations comes to around 8 lakh different lives (not sure if I got this # correct) as per our ancients. Hence, many of our lives will be similar, similar # of siblings, kids, etc… similar problems, jobs, etc… which is quite true if you take the time to analyze the lives…

so based on this, there is a detailed map of these 8 lakh lives in the Nadi grantham leafs which these astrologers use to predict the past & future…

have you ever wondered how anyone can predict some one’s life – is there any logic ? – so you can see how smart our ancients were, if all our lives are similar, then we can easily predict the past, current & future…

lets understand our glorious heritage properly before commenting on it… our ancestor brahmin rishis were truly geniuses…

There are many centers dedicated to Nadi Jyotisham and some are there in Chennai too, I believe. But many are skeptical of visiting any random center as those seem fraudulent. Many say that to get a good reading, one has to research around and go to the most authentic center, which perhaps is available only in Vaitheeswaran Koil.

if we believe in karma - that is past + present = future, then nadi cannot predict the future. because the factor present is god and it can change anything and does keep on changing. thats why we see things including us change and not stationary. is n't it a big chunk of people now are living a life that was not even imaginable to a king 1000 years ago ( did most kings even knew what was 1000 kms away ? how many could travel more than 500 kms in their life ? are we not eating more food and varities compared to those king) . lets go by 80lakh or what ever fixed pattern lifes, are we not seeing just two generations back our great grandfathers had kids in the range of 5-10 and now it has become 1-2 normal ?

I am speaking from my experience. I can give three concrete cases of my close friends and relatives to prove my point.
Perhaps your experience may be different.

Pl do not make observations saying it is bluff without knowing the background.

The basis for Nadi josyam is that there are only finite num of permutations/combinations that a person can live in this world. So all the permutations & combinations comes to around 8 lakh different lives (not sure if I got this # correct) as per our ancients. Hence, many of our lives will be similar, similar # of siblings, kids, etc… similar problems, jobs, etc… which is quite true if you take the time to analyze the lives…

so based on this, there is a detailed map of these 8 lakh lives in the Nadi grantham leafs which these astrologers use to predict the past & future…

have you ever wondered how anyone can predict some one’s life – is there any logic ? – so you can see how smart our ancients were, if all our lives are similar, then we can easily predict the past, current & future…

lets understand our glorious heritage properly before commenting on it… our ancestor brahmin rishis were truly geniuses…

One sri kannan gurukkal is there in Vaitheeswaran koil. his phone no. is 9443847569. He is doing all the help regarding puja abishekam in temple for me. He may be able to help you. Naadi josyam is reliable but you should be careful enough to contact the right person. I heard that for naadi josyam the right place is vaidheeswaran koil only.

I have even heard, a very knowledge astrologer can even predict based on birth date, time and location, when will death happen to a person, similar to creating Jaathagam or during birth... Just because we do not know.. I think we should not discard things that we don't know or cannot accept logically...

I have even heard, a very knowledge astrologer can even predict based on birth date, time and location, when will death happen to a person, similar to creating Jaathagam or during birth... Just because we do not know.. I think we should not discard things that we don't know or cannot accept logically...

There is no harm just getting to know anything just for information purposes but its better that we do not base our life blindly on any predictions cos technically no one is "God" to know what will happen tomorrow.

The best is just surrender to God and accept whatever that comes with an equiposed mind so that we survive the ups and downs of life.

Do not be surprised that we actually need to survive even success cos sometimes success can be the start of our failure.

So just give life your best shot and leave everything else to God...otherwise there is no use having faith in God if we are going to have 100% faith in an astrologer...after all even the best of astrologers have still to predict where flight MH 370 is.

I remember some years back when Prince William got married to Kate Middleton some top shot astrologer in India predicted that Kate will have problems in conceiving and she will be without children for many years!

But that turned out to be not true..she got pregnant very fast and now her 2nd child is almost due.

Last edited:
Has the Indian astrologer been questioned what went wrong in the case of Prince William?

If we follow up such high flier cases, and seek explanation from astrologers when predictions were proved to be wrong, we can slowly eliminate astrologers who are not well equipped.

Here it is :

Arun Kumar Bansal, president of all India Partnership of Astrologers Societies. The fortune teller has predicted that although the couple are “well-matched” and will be blessed with a “mostly rosy future,” the Duke and Duchess will have trouble conceiving the next heir to the throne.

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2011/05/funniest-psychic-predictions-for-prince-william-and-kate-middleton/

Who is at fault? Bansal or jyotisham or naadi.
A parallel to naadi is perhaps about 2000 problems and answers hand written in note books by Ramanujan. Some are yet to be proved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back