• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Cup of coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sample riddle:

What is greater than God,
more evil than the devil,
the poor have it,
the rich need it,
and if you eat it, you'll die?

Lets see..

There is nothing greater than God.

So no need to read other lines..the answer should be NOTHING!

......... There is nothing greater than God.

So no need to read other lines..the answer should be NOTHING!
Good to hear this from you, Renu!

Ok! Before J J ji drives us out of this thread, start a riddles thread, please! :)

Todays cup is Krishnanubhavam Curtains are drawn down on Andals anubhavam today. But I am more than Andal I can have Krishnanubhavam on demand at any time any where He can adorne my Pooja room or I can draw him to my Drawing room and Hang Him I have mothered him or created him This is my latest Krishna posing for my camera lying on the couch This was made specially for Emma as her wedding gift to Kasyub on Jan 9 in Atrium Bangalore

I enjoy more listing to the song in Ragam Kapi - my cup

Enna thavam Seithaneh Yashoda (with Lyrics) & Nice Starting Voice

Interstingly replace Emma for Amma in this song you can imagine a shade of Andals Paavai - Oruthimaganai Piranthu !! Krisha mothered or created by me is given to the blessed on to be addressed by Krishna as Emma !

Is this insane or self realization Renu?

Before winding up the coffeee party a cup for the road! This is the respopnse of Undoll of Vaysarpadi when asked over a cup "What do you expect of your Mate" at the end of this Paavai Nonbu! Instan response He must be like the instant coffee Bru -RICH STRONG and able to keep my awake all the Night Oh she is no Andal!

Last edited:
OMG!! This has been winding its way through uncertain territories. Starting with a poor professors cups, moving to cups of a different kind-without handle, to riddle filled ones, to anatomical ones to andal to sundal from வியாசர்பாடி to வாணியம்பாடி(just for the sake of rhymes) and finally ending up in a பேரிளம்பெண்ணின் unfulfilled பெருங்கனவு. LOL. Free entertainment. Enjoyed.

Todays cup is Krishnanubhavam Curtains are drawn down on Andals anubhavam today. But I am more than Andal I can have Krishnanubhavam on demand at any time any where He can adorne my Pooja room or I can draw him to my Drawing room and Hang Him I have mothered him or created him This is my latest Krishna posing for my camera lying on the couch This was made specially for Emma as her wedding gift to Kasyub on Jan 9 in Atrium Bangalore

I enjoy more listing to the song in Ragam Kapi - my cup

Enna thavam Seithaneh Yashoda (with Lyrics) & Nice Starting Voice

Interstingly replace Emma for Amma in this song you can imagine a shade of Andals Paavai - Oruthimaganai Piranthu !! Krisha mothered or created by me is given to the blessed on to be addressed by Krishna as Emma !

Is this insane or self realization Renu?

Before winding up the coffeee party a cup for the road! This is the respopnse of Undoll of Vaysarpadi when asked over a cup "What do you expect of your Mate" at the end of this Paavai Nonbu! Instan response He must be like the instant coffee Bru -RICH STRONG and able to keep my awake all the Night Oh she is no Andal!

Dear JJ ji,

To be frank I really have no idea who Andal was.

Only after joining TB forum I started to find out there is a Vaishnava Icon called Andal.

From the Bhakti point of view I only knew about Radha, Meera and Surdas.

I also did not know anything about Azhwars.

The only Azhwar I knew was the name of my aunts father in law Mr Azwhar.

Last edited:
Dear JJ ji,

There is a bhajan that describes all 3 Radha,Meera and Surdas...which I love to sing..its goes:

• Madhura Madhura murali Ghana shyama
    Madhuraadipathe Radhe shyama
    Suradasa prabhu hey giridhari
    Meera ke prabhu hrdaya vihari

I have never heard a Bhajan referring to Andal.

OMG!! This has been winding its way through uncertain territories. Starting with a poor professors cups, moving to cups of a different kind-without handle, to riddle filled ones, to anatomical ones to andal to sundal from வியாசர்பாடி to வாணியம்பாடி(just for the sake of rhymes) and finally ending up in a பேரிளம்பெண்ணின் unfulfilled பெருங்கனவு. LOL. Free entertainment. Enjoyed.

I know you will move from amusement to appreciation of these postings !! Happy to see you enjoying - Be blessed by Andal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back