• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Birth 52nd Day and corresponding Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday 27th May was my 52nd Birth Day.
I was born in a Family of 7 daughters and 4 sons (11 in Total) and I am the 10th son to my parents.
Each and Every Birth Day to every man is an Oppertunity to Mend Himself and render Service to the Society he Lives in.
Likewise I too celevrated my 52nd Birth day Yesterday Under the Holy Grace of Godess Meenakshi.
Like many Well Wishers I received Birth Day Greetings from many people especially Shri Anantha Narayanan Admin and Durgadasan Honble members of this Forum yesterday.
I thank every one of our Community in this regard and Such Greetings from Well wishers will Bhoost up me to involve furthur deeper for the society and also to the Holy Country we live in.
I am always Proud of being a Hindu,being a Brahmin, and being an Indian.
May Godess Meenakshi Shower her holi Blessings on every one of our community members of this Forum ans I am sure She will Show only the Right and Bright way to our future at all times.
Once again I thank the Admin,Durgadasan and Anantha Narayanan and all.
JAI HIND.

Belated birthday wishes - Mr.Sankaranarayanan. I remember having read your family links to Kar Seva in Ayodhya. Goddess Meenakshi shall shower a lot of peace, happiness and prosperity to all her firm beleivers and especially you.

Wish you good health and prosperity, and excellent friendships, by the Grace of God, Blessings of Goddess Meenakshi: Many Many Happy returns of your Birthday! - best regards, namashkaar, lvngly, rj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back