• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRS

I have been fighting through an extended illness since November of last year.

And I could not participate in the Forum at a critical juncture when we lost a couple of very good folks at the Forum. I could not be active because of my health.

Now that I am back to almost normal, I will be active again.

I apologize to everyone, and Sri Praveen Ji for my lack of communication to everyone including him for the past couple of months.

Pranams,
KRS

KRSji,

I am glad that you are ok now. Please take care and hope to see you soon shortly :)

....Now that I am back to almost normal, I will be active again.
Dear Shri KRS, I am glad you are feeling better. Hope to duel with you :).

I also feel we lost two of the best among us. I would like to see both of them return.

Best of health and happiness .....

Sri.KRS Sir,

Greetings. Please look after your health. I don't see any reason for your apologising. I am glad to hear you are on the road to full recovery.

Cheers!

Best wishes to Sri. KRS for his continued health and cheer. May Giod bless him and his efforts for the forum. I am sure that the revered senior members will rejoin the forum early and continue to enlighten us all with their wisdom and guidance!

Dear Sri KRS,

Namaskaram,

I am happy that you have regained normalcy now. My prayers to Almighty to bless you with good health for many more years to come.

With warm regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

dear KRS,

welcome back from your infirmary. it is a new year and wishing you and the rest here good health and peace of mind.

i myself have not been here for around the same period, but from simply frivolous causes. hopefully i have been cured too :)

....i myself have not been here for around the same period, but from simply frivolous causes. hopefully i have been cured too
Welcome my friend, we missed you here.

I request Shri Sangom sir also to come back. Sir, I know I said some pretty harsh things about you, I regret them all and I am sincerely sorry. Hope you will accept my apology and come back. I miss your incisive and informative posts.

with best regards ....

Welcome my friend, we missed you here.

I request Shri Sangom sir also to come back. Sir, I know I said some pretty harsh things about you, I regret them all and I am sincerely sorry. Hope you will accept my apology and come back. I miss your incisive and informative posts.

with best regards ....

Shri Nara,

I saw your post when my brother informed me.

I felt I should not disregard your request since we have had many useful interactions in the past. I sincerely hope to contribute to this forum in future also.

....I felt I should not disregard your request since we have had many useful interactions in the past. I sincerely hope to contribute to this forum in future also.
Dear Sangom sir, now that both K and you are back I am really a happy man. Please resume Rg Veda posts, I am sure many people will be looking forward to that.

with best regards .....

Dear friends,

I am really touched by all the well wishes - thank you.

Professor Nara Ji and I were discussing ways to approach Sri Kunjuppu Ji and Sri Sangom Ji to get them back again to contribute here and bingo, both of them have shown that they each understands his worth through their invaluable contribution to the Forum and our community.

I welcome back both.

But, we should always learn from the past and may I, with my limited intelligence suggest something to our dear members?

Let us use the moderation to tone down our emotions. Let us use the moderation to help this unique Forum to grow. And most of all, let no ideology or perceived insult from a long standing member drive us away from the Forum.

We have a job to do.

Regards,
KRS

OMG how did i miss this wonderful thread.

Sangom sir, Kunjuppu ji, KRS ji, Nara sir, It is so wonderful to see all of you together...

My new year begins today..

(KRS ji, Had no idea you were not well).

Love you all.

It is really great to have Sri. Sangom and Sri. Kunjuppu back at the TBF as has been requested by many members. I thank Sri. KRS and Sri. Nara for their kind efforts. It is indeed a Subha Dhinam to have our valued Seniors back and we look forward to benefit from their valuable contributions. I pray to Lord Almighty to bless us all!

Dear sri KRS,

I am also not regular due to some reasons. I have been looking for your views
on many subjects .

I do not know that you are keeping indifferent health. Now that you are on road
to recovery, I can hear your words of wisdom. God bless. Regards,

Dear Mr.KRS,
We are all Happy that u are back to normal.Our prayers to the Almighty for ur continued Good Health

hope all will get good health and wealth
the more positive we think the more healthly we will gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back