• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

MuthusamyDikshidhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details of Deekshidar's life are all available. Deekshidar was a SriVidya Upasaka. I was acquinted with his direct descendant with the same name Muthuswami. He has settled down in Bangalore.

Please contact Mohan of carnaticcorner.com. He was in Australia. I have no contact with him now. He should be able to help you.

Carnatic Corner - your guide to Carnatic music on the internet

More information about Dikshidar is available in the following website

Dikshitar Statistics

Dikshidar has composed songs on all Gods - Siva, Vishnu, Sakthi, Vinayaga and Subramanya.

He has composed songs at multiple places also.

Dikshidar is really a great personality.

All the best

Details about Muthusvami Dikshita

Muthusamy Dikshidhar has trvelled all over and has given great compositions of the deities in those places .I would like to vist these places where he composed these songs. Can any one tell me where I can get these details Like Ramanatham Bajay in Rammeswaram Maa mava Meenakshi in Maduri etc Jambu:ear:

Any Carnatic sangeetham website or book stores like the one in Royapettah in Chennai can give details about him .

Sri.Dikshitha was youngest of the music trinity and was born in Tiruvarur and had siddhi in Ettayapuram.His birth place in Tiruvarur was converted into a memorial thanks to the munificence of a Malaysian business man,Sri Govindhaswami and Late.M.S.Subbulakshmi.

He had composed Shodasa Ganapathi krithis on the Ganesha in Tiruvarur,Panchalinga kshetra kritis,Kamalambha Navavarnam,Navagraha krithis in addition to singing on various sthalas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back