• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Music Cassette 1993 or so Jaya Jaya Shankara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on the look out for the cassette released around 1993 during the Kanchi Paramacharya's centenary celebrations. If I remember right the album is called Jaya Jaya Sankara, Hara Hara sankara. The songs on kanchi paramacharya were rendered by SPB. (8 songs or so) music by TR Papa.
Some songs were
Avar Saritiram oru samudhiram
Oru Purana Nilavu perarul purindhu kanchiyl vazgirathu

Any leads to get this treasure would help. (CD, Download, etc).
Thanks
Karthik
Bangalore.

I am on the look out for the cassette released around 1993 during the Kanchi Paramacharya's centenary celebrations. If I remember right the album is called Jaya Jaya Sankara, Hara Hara sankara. The songs on kanchi paramacharya were rendered by SPB. (8 songs or so) music by TR Papa.
Some songs were
Avar Saritiram oru samudhiram
Oru Purana Nilavu perarul purindhu kanchiyl vazgirathu

Any leads to get this treasure would help. (CD, Download, etc).
Thanks
Karthik
Bangalore.
A word of caution.If we add copyrighted material we may face legal consequences if we upload any commercial album

unable to download or listen to music

I am unable to listen to karnatic music or devotional songs even after loggging in. please help me. sreedher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back