• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Most Indians want to settle down in Ahmedabad in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Which metropolitan city would Indians prefer to settle down in, in the future? According to the 'State of the Nation' poll by CNN-IBN and GfK Mode, a majority of Indians want to live in Ahmedabad in the future.
Research Organisation GfK Mode conducted the survey in eight cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh
The survey was conducted between January 11 and January 14, 2012. In all, 1731 persons above 18 years of age were interviewed.

When asked about their preference, 21 per cent people said that they wanted to live in Ahmedabad in future, 18 per cent said that they wanted to live in Mumbai, 16 per cent prefer Delhi and 10 per cent said that they wanted to live in Chennai in future.

SOTN: Most Indians want to settle down in Ahmedabad in the future - India News - IBNLive

I personally like the Tamil vegetarian food, so if I can find it in Ahmadabad I can think about it.

Tamil vegetarian food is available only in select hotels like Woodlands, Sankalp etc but they are quite expensive. Otherwise Ahmedabad is a largely vegetarian city and vegetarian foods of Gujarat and other states are available. The major attractions of Ahmedabad are continuous power, water, security and good roads etc. But traffic is very chaotic like any other Indian city.

I hope the woodlands in Ahmadabad is as good as the one in Chennai.
The woodland in Washington DC is horrible, they put sugar in their sambar, that should tell you how bad the food is. LOL

I think some cultures like Andhrites and Gujjus do tend to put some sweet/jageery in their savoury dishes. AFAIC sweet and savoury never the twain should be mixed. Else its just gross :puke:

I think some cultures like Andhrites and Gujjus do tend to put some sweet/jageery in their savoury dishes. AFAIC sweet and savoury never the twain should be mixed. Else its just gross :puke:

Yup
I am very particular when it comes to Tamil food (the real food, everything else is just filler).

Infrastructure is one of the key for the choice of the city and Gujarat in general also. Mr Modi is a go getter and has done wonders for the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back