• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

more than a thousand words..

Status
Not open for further replies.
re post #24, #25

please look at the shadows .. they appear on the ground.

which would be difficult, had shobhana pic has been shot with her on the floor, and then it being superimposed on to a background.

not that it matters much, but this appears genuine.

.. and no matter what, what a pretty lady :)

The second image could be genuine standing pose, but that pose itself is quite unstable unless she is pulled by the saree and kept balanced. But the shadow in the first one does not prove this; even a lying pose with proper lighting can create that effect, imo.

The second image could be genuine standing pose, but that pose itself is quite unstable unless she is pulled by the saree and kept balanced. But the shadow in the first one does not prove this; even a lying pose with proper lighting can create that effect, imo.

sangom,

The way I understand these types of photographies, these are continous movements clicked away on high speed high focus sensitive cameras. Out of these, certain select outstanding ones are selected.

So, it is highly probably, shobhana did not pose this single unit by itself, or was even aware of the delicacy of this pose, this being but a morsel of a whole pie

:)

sangom,

The way I understand these types of photographies, these are continous movements clicked away on high speed high focus sensitive cameras. Out of these, certain select outstanding ones are selected.

So, it is highly probably, shobhana did not pose this single unit by itself, or was even aware of the delicacy of this pose, this being but a morsel of a whole pie

:)

That is why most of the credit goes to the photographer, pl.

That is why most of the credit goes to the photographer, pl.

ofcourse!

a good photographer (or nowadays those fancy cameras even in the hands of a novice) can make an ordinary viewed scenery, close to a work of art!!

i have two nephews in chennai, who are into photography, and it is amazing how they capture sights around and outside chennai ...

makes you feel like jumping into a plane and visiting those places right away...

still..shobhana to me, is an object of sheer beauty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back